Underbust corset patterns...?

[Phexxie]

Underbust corset patterns...?

Post by [Phexxie] » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

i know this might seem like a no-brainer, but im actually having a hard time finding underbust patterns that i like and are small enough for me!

im planning to start making my own at some point, just for photoshoots mostly, but i tightlace and am currently in need for 20" corsets and eventually i may need 18"

i have found one or two patterns, but they stop at 22" and im not loving the styles of them... theyre a little too short in the body for my tastes
i dont usually wear overbusts as i find they never fit my boobs properly, so im not accustomed to it

im not sure how confident i am at modifying an overbust pattern to suit an underbust corset, or modifying them for smaller waists and longer busks since i have never made one, but if someone would care to explain how then i would like to hear :)

if anyone can point me in the direction of a useful web page, then big thank yous and virtual hugs shall be coming your way!

Nenedhel

Re: Underbust corset patterns...?

Post by Nenedhel » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

I can custom you a perfectly fitting pattern if you want hun
Midnight Orchid - custom dreads and hairpieces, corsets, accessories and clothing
Folksy
Etsy
Custom corsets for only material costs? Its true, just message me for details/ order... only on HEF, you know you want one

[Phexxie]

Post by [Phexxie] » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

that would be beyond amazing, i still need to get my measurements to you for the two i sort of ordered lol
ill do that later :)

[[Violet.Nightmare]]

Post by [[Violet.Nightmare]] » Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 am

Actually, if anyone has any, I wouldn't mind a few underbust patterns being posted.
"Once you cressp you just cant splessp"

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”