- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:12 pm
- Location: adelaide
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am
- Location: Delaware - USA
My dreads and me can be seen here:
(not a vegan anymore XD)
Name is Nikki =3
"She must be having her monthly red ring of death"
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 am
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am
Just want to make friends and learn as much as i can !!!
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 pm
- Location: indiana
if you want to add me just say you are from HH :]
tay_tot is most definatly not a wiggly piggie, goddamnit!
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm
- Location: Springdale, AR
I'll be back before this banana hits the ground. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 am
- Location: Arkansas
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 am
- Location: Quebec, Canada
once upon a time, rockngene.
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 am
- Location: Alaska
Hi. im new, still trying to figure out how this site works. But heres my buisness myspace link myspace.com/mrsyren
ive been making head art for 7 years.
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
So I gave in and made one, just added everyone from this thread, what a mission!
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 pm
- Location: Germany
don't be concerned about it being private, i almost accept anyone as a friend as long as it seems to be no spam.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 am
- Location: on a RAiNBOW... somewhere
here is some pixie dust from pixie hollow with love from Pixie_Kitty x x
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
I'll be the rainbow in your darkest nightmares
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
after years of basically refusing to join myspace I finally broke down and have started using it thanks to all you lovely dread makers found there
I've added some of you and hope to add more!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:34 pm
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm
- Location: Silent Hill, NC, USA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests