Strawberry Fair

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
Noodles!

Strawberry Fair

Post by Noodles! » Mon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm

I just found out that's it's on a Saturday and that I have no exams the following week, sow ould anyone be up for coming with me?

Where? Cambridge
When? June 6th

For those of you that don't know, it's basically an arts and music festival, supposedly with a really laid back, hippy vibe.

In the evening a free party normally takes place, which i'm definitely going to.

Entry is free!

If interested, let me know ^_^
x Peace Love Unity Respect x

ScarletLady

Re: Strawberry Fair

Post by ScarletLady » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am

I may well be going - it depends on funds as we're coming from london - have been for the last 4 years :)

I'll know in a couple of days if we are or not :)
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 pm

GOING GOING GOING!!! Will so be there, I aint got my dreads in though, but have pink and purple hair... proly won't help that much as most people there will have some form of crazy hair, if you feel brave enough just shout SQUIDGY!!!

See ya there!! :i2:
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

Noodles!

Post by Noodles! » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 pm

It turns out I couldn't go because of two birthday parties yesterday and one today! But I hope those who went had a fantastic time!

I'd really like to go next year, as i've heard rumours about it not being able to continue in the near future =/
x Peace Love Unity Respect x

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

I couldn't make it due to lack of funds
From looking on the website there have been complaints about people camping which isn't allowed - not sure how it was this year but I know they were doing all sorts of stuff to stop people camping...at the end of the day, it's a free festival, if people aren't going to follwo the rules and enough people complain about it, it will get shut down. Shame really as it's a great day out
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”