VNV Nation, 17th October, O2 Academy Islington

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
Cinnamon

Re: VNV Nation, 17th October, O2 Academy Islington

Post by Cinnamon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

Daaaaamn I cant go to Slimes that night :( Gutted. Hopefully Il make it it the Combichrist gig there in November or whenever it is. Have a great night ladies!
Id rather be looked over, than overlooked.

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:49 am

I am getting a lift down which saves my coach related madness

So will see you girls at VNV or Slimes :)
We probably wont get to VNV before 7
Blue Army ----- Cavalry Commander and General Nommer of biscuits

starlight

Post by starlight » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 pm

arse.. tube is being a pain tomorrow, no northern line service at kings cross (precisely where I need to change)..there's two ways for me to get to london, one has better times but is more hassle on the tube, hmm..

either way, it's looking like the very earliest I'll get there is 7, probably more like 7.15-7.30, gah! I'm going to see if work will let me go half an hour early, so I actually have some time to get ready..

starlight

Post by starlight » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Did you lot all make it? I was there in time to hear the last 2 songs of the support act and all of VNV, they were awesome, one of the best live shows I've seen I reckon! Sorry I didn't try and meet up with anyone, I was completely knackered and just stood near the back by myself (had been at work from 7.30-4.30 :(), it was pretty packed when I got there and I couldn't really face pushing through the crowd! Next time, I will wear platform shoes so that I can see better.. 5'4" in a crowd of people in big boots = mistake :lol:

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 pm

starlight wrote:Did you lot all make it? I was there in time to hear the last 2 songs of the support act and all of VNV, they were awesome, one of the best live shows I've seen I reckon! Sorry I didn't try and meet up with anyone, I was completely knackered and just stood near the back by myself (had been at work from 7.30-4.30 :(), it was pretty packed when I got there and I couldn't really face pushing through the crowd! Next time, I will wear platform shoes so that I can see better.. 5'4" in a crowd of people in big boots = mistake :lol:
lol i was quite near the back too, courtesy of the OH hating the band i was there on my own too lol
met up with hollie and sybafairy later though, and briefly met phoenix so all god :D
/emmy x

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

I didnt go to the london show but i went to the one in brum & id have to agree with you one of the best live shows iv ever seen i enjoyed it so much.
starlight wrote:Did you lot all make it? I was there in time to hear the last 2 songs of the support act and all of VNV, they were awesome, one of the best live shows I've seen I reckon! Sorry I didn't try and meet up with anyone, I was completely knackered and just stood near the back by myself (had been at work from 7.30-4.30 :(), it was pretty packed when I got there and I couldn't really face pushing through the crowd! Next time, I will wear platform shoes so that I can see better.. 5'4" in a crowd of people in big boots = mistake :lol:

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”