Clothing for trade/sale 17/03

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
Sybafairy

Clothing for trade/sale 17/03

Post by Sybafairy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey all :)
Have linked the photo bucket account (hope it works).. anyhoo have numbered things with descriptions. Have put the price i am willing to sell for aswell as trades. I only accept CHEQUE/POSTAL ORDER/BANK TRANSFER - nopie nopie to the demon seed of paypal!
All prices include p+p.
I am looking for clothies/dreads/bags/jewellery

http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/pp20 ... /Clothing/

1 - Plastik Wrap Lexx Pants black and pink size small, waist is adjustible from 26-32 with stretchy sides and clips - £30 inc
2 - Cyberdog Grey and Red Piped Jumper - tis a medium but fits like a small.. kind of rubbery texture. 8/10 £15
3 - Spank Black Poly Fishtail Trousers (they have the fishtail on front and bum flap).. size XS will fit an 8/10 upto 29 waist £15
4 - Cyberdog Grey and Black pixie point fleece - size medium.. loose 10 or 12 a little worn but still great £10
5 - Lip Servie Tartan black/white top - zip up back.. states size petite but it fits small better, 33 chest.. not sure what line it is from but has the really old Lippy label so maybe one of the early Punk and Disorderly's - £10
6 - Lip Service 'Prey for Rock'n'Roll' Tee - size small but would fit a medium also.. has the print shown on the front and says the above slogan on the back.. really soft cotton £10
7 - Alexina Rare Stiff Hoop Necked Fleece, i adore this but havent worn it for time.. it is in great condition and not made anymore.. will fit 8-12. My reluctance to sell puts at £40
8 - Spank small PVC and Pinstripe mini - 8/10 or upto 30 waist £10
9- Cyberdog stretch top with UV plastic attached choker collar.. has a few loose threads and could use a stitch on some hems - one size £15
10 - Black sleeveless Ann Summers PVC catsuit.. label says 'one off'.. my manager was an area manager for Ann Summers and i bought this off her for £25. It is new with tags, it is a little big for me. Label states 8/34, but better for a larger 10 or 12. £15
11 - Criminal Damage Black Bondage Dress, missing one bottom d-ring, will fit a 10. £10
12 - Japanese Bunny Jumper - beige and brown massive hood and rabbit ears. Bought for a fortune, has a few pulls in the fabric but nothing major £20
13 - Lip Service Punk and Disorderly Kilt Belt/Overskirt - brand new with tags from ninjakitten.co.uk. Will fit 8-10.. cute but never worn **SOLD**
14 - IGNORE DUPLICATE
15 - Cyberdog Black Luna Top - one size, worn once.. no offers or trades £45
16 - New with Tags SDL size 12 Fetish fishtail skrt with neon pink trim. It is tight to the knee then flares out. Wanted to wear to a fetish night but didnt have the oppurtunity so selling. Will fit a 12 or a size 10 a little more loosely £20

I have some more to add aswell, will do that later...

Cyberdog black/red exo spine long sleeve top - marked small but better for a size 12 - £15

H+M Bat print retro kind of jumper.. tis cute as a button but i really dont wear it.. marked a 10 but more an 8/10

Topshop tartan coat turquiose and purple.. really cute.. marked Tall 8.. but fits a 10 fine, and isnt long like most of the tall things they do (i am 5'2 and its fine on me)

Criminal Damage Zebra print scooped neck hoodie.. size small will fit 8/10/12

Cyberdog Pink Capri style trousers.. marked an XS and fit as such.. max waist 29.. have a couple of ink marks on the bum, hardly noticeable but worth a mention

Lip Service Gangsta boyshorts.. again never recieved payment for them.. size medium.. will fit 8/10 belted or 12 without
Last edited by Sybafairy on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Blue Army ----- Cavalry Commander and General Nommer of biscuits

***stephanie***

Re: Clothing for trade/sale 17/03

Post by ***stephanie*** » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Ooh, I like some of your stuff but I'm not sure I could trade - the fleece and cyberdog trews you want only come to £16 + postage/paypal fees! ;)
I knew it was only a matter of time, a matter of wine, this project of mine...

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 pm

***stephanie*** wrote:Ooh, I like some of your stuff but I'm not sure I could trade - the fleece and cyberdog trews you want only come to £16 + postage/paypal fees! ;)

What were you after? The price is pretty irrelevant if you want to trade :)

***stephanie***

Post by ***stephanie*** » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Sybafairy wrote:
***stephanie*** wrote:Ooh, I like some of your stuff but I'm not sure I could trade - the fleece and cyberdog trews you want only come to £16 + postage/paypal fees! ;)

Well...I do like the Alexina top, but I really don't think a straight swap would be fair ;) Oh, and the plastik wrap, are they black with pink pinstripe? 'Coz I liked the look of those too...

You said you have some more stuff to list though?
I knew it was only a matter of time, a matter of wine, this project of mine...

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

***stephanie*** wrote:
Sybafairy wrote:

Well...I do like the Alexina top, but I really don't think a straight swap would be fair ;) Oh, and the plastik wrap, are they black with pink pinstripe? 'Coz I liked the look of those too...

You said you have some more stuff to list though?
The PW are kinda a black/grey colour.. i would say more grey than black, but with the pink pinstripe..
Am getting through as much as i can LOL.. have shipments of clothes ;)

coma_dream

Post by coma_dream » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 pm

This is just so cute... :D

12 - Japanese Bunny Jumper - beige and brown massive hood and rabbit ears. Bought for a fortune, has a few pulls in the fabric but nothing major £20

If you still wanted some synth/roving dreads, I could make you some as a swap?
Hugs. xx

Explicit

Post by Explicit » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 am

How much were you look for the lip service gangsta pranksta shorts? And what is the waist measurement on them?

kyandii

Post by kyandii » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

13 - Lip Service Punk and Disorderly Kilt Belt/Overskirt
i have clothes and stuff for trade
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4590&p=75559&hilit=steamer#p75559

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

Explicit wrote:How much were you look for the lip service gangsta pranksta shorts? And what is the waist measurement on them?
Bout £15 inc p+p seems fair to me.. waistband is 31.5 can sit between high waist or hips really pretty versatile.. i belted it in because i have no hips haha!
kyandii wrote:13 - Lip Service Punk and Disorderly Kilt Belt/Overskirt
i have clothes and stuff for trade
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4590&p=75559&hilit=steamer#p75559
Oops forgot to remove this.. i have already swapped it with someone.. sorry chickie

But thanks for reminding me to update

Explicit

Post by Explicit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 am

Sybafairy wrote:
Explicit wrote:How much were you look for the lip service gangsta pranksta shorts? And what is the waist measurement on them?
Bout £15 inc p+p seems fair to me.. waistband is 31.5 can sit between high waist or hips really pretty versatile.. i belted it in because i have no hips haha!
Cool if you could pm your bank details I will do a transfer for you :)

Myz_Succubus

Post by Myz_Succubus » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Cyberdog Exo Spine top and the Spank fishtail trousers - what's the best deal you could do on these for me?

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm

pm'd

Sophrodisiac

Post by Sophrodisiac » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm interested in a couple of things like 3), 12) and the pink capri style trousers.
The first thing i should ask really is are any of them still available?

Also what kind of things are you wanting to trade? if nothing i have but i still want it then i'll pay. ^^
I like bubbles.. :)
Dread it and Rave
SOPHI BUBBLE =)

Return to “Swap Shop”