For Swapsies

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
Sybafairy

For Swapsies

Post by Sybafairy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey guys :)

I have for swap
new Lip Service Bio-Threat II waist cincher in black/pink (medium 12)
new Lip Service Bio-Threat II fallout sweater in black/pink (small max8)
new Lip Service Free Clinic red/white corset nurse skirt (medium12)
(both bought from Lippy but too big or small and cant be bothered to send back as alrady had customs charges on one lot!)
A few cyberdog bits and pieces - pink halter mini club top, pink trousers and a few other bits and pieces, mainly stuff that doesnt fit! I will try and add photos tommorow as my cam only works in good light and it is peskily dark.. only want to deal UK.
Have some falls for swap too..

Cyberdog pink and black one size halter- it does up with a velcro halter, is one size.. i have no boobs so it wont stay up but guess it is an 8/12 as usual with cyberdog one size

Lip Service Bio-Threat II cincher - as new, no tags though as bought directly from lippy for best part of £60. Medium - 10/12- waist 27 has an inch or so stretch.

Lip Service Freeclinic corset skirt - white and red pvc/vinyl has tags. Size medium low waist 31" best fit 12.. length 9"

Cyberdog hot pink and white 3/4 crops.. very cute!! Labelled small but more like xsmall, best fit 8.. made out of padded crumply stuff.. match the halter

Lip Service Bio-Threat II fallout shelter top.. as new, bought direct from Lippy.. size small, chest 32/waist26/hips 30.. has some stretch aswell. Cost me £70 or so and is current range.. too small for me so bought a medium at xmas. No stupid offers please ;)

Cyberdog one size mesh pink and black top.. looks good on with a corset. Best fit 8/10/12

Pink black and white dread falls, length 15-24, in my opinion not the best dreads in the world, fairly loose, candycanes not spot on.. bought about a year ago from Miss Needles.. wouldnt buy from her again to be honest. Up for offer though.. they are cute just not full enough for me

I am after Dreads double or single ended loose that i can add to falls, Cyberdog clothes, i would really like some black and white long falls - ie 24 or so in KK or roving, Futurstate, Plastik Wrap, Goggles, Dreadbands - 4-5inches thick preferred (i need these so bad), Rob Zombie memoribilia!!, or anything you think i may be interested in.. dont be shy :)
Thanks for looking!!

** I will consider selling these items, but i dont go anywhere near the fiendish devil that is paypal, sorry! Been ripped twice on that for over £200 in the past so dont use it out of principle.. happy to take bank transfers/cheque/postal order or first born sons - Your welcome to all my contact dets in the world ever ;) **
Last edited by Sybafairy on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Blue Army ----- Cavalry Commander and General Nommer of biscuits

coma_dream

Re: For Swapsies

Post by coma_dream » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Would love to see photos!
I've got a few dreads up for sale in A&P, but will be adding more over the weekend.
xx

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm

I will work on it in the morning.. in hindsight i should have waited to post methinks.. oh well.. i have flu and had too many whiskey toddies!! :?

coma_dream

Post by coma_dream » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:12 pm

heehee. bless you.
i'm sure the whisky will help you feel better.
Hugs. xx

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 pm

I'd love to see pictures of the bio-threat waist cincher and I can make you roving falls in return, I've just ordered some some black and white rool to use.

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 am

Ok updated with photies :)

Explicit

Post by Explicit » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Lip Service Bio-Threat II cincher - as new, no tags though as bought directly from lippy for best part of £60. Medium - 10/12- waist 27 has an inch or so stretch.

Lip Service Bio-Threat II fallout shelter top.. as new, bought direct from Lippy.. size small, chest 32/waist26/hips 30.. has some stretch aswell
Interested in these two, I may have some stuff you might be interested in, Cyberdog, Prohibition, Battery Organic. If not how much were you looking for them?

Sybafairy

Post by Sybafairy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey :)
Feel free to PM me with any links of stuff i may be interested in.

Otherwise i will let the cincher go for £32.50 and the bio-top for £30.. considering it did cost me over £120 for the two with the postage and customs and they are new.. feel cheeky to say that much to be honest.. i will do free recorded P+P in that aswell. Or drop me an offer..

Return to “Swap Shop”