Looking to trade custom made clothing for dreads!

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
candyspooky

Looking to trade custom made clothing for dreads!

Post by candyspooky » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello ladies!

I've been on a dread hiatus for about 2 years now, in which time I have been experimenting with hair extensions. Welp, turns out, my hair is now ROYALLY SCREWED because of it. I've been looking back longingly at the days of my beautiful, easy dread extensions and I think it's about that time again.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for about 60-70 sharpie thickness natural looking SEs in pink approximately 22" long

What I'm offering
I run a clothing line called Pretty Star Clothing where I design and make everything. I can either offer you pre-made pieces or I can custom make you something.
Here is the link to view my work:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty-St ... ts&fref=ts

I remember having done this sort of trade before a few years ago with *,meme,* and it going smoothly but if you'd like a reference I don't think she would mind if you messaged her.

If anyone is interested please feel free to message me here or on my clothing line's facebook and we can further discuss details.

I'm glad to be back!
xo Laura

Return to “Swap Shop”