Custom Set of Dreads for Dreads

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
FaerieGirl

Custom Set of Dreads for Dreads

Post by FaerieGirl » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 am

Hey everyone

I'm interested in swapping a custom set of dreads for a set of dreads. :)

I really want to start getting my name out there. I think this is the next step before selling, no?

Anyway, I make synthetic dreads, and have made a few sets of cyberlox. I haven't tried roving before, but if you're willing to be my experiment I'd be willing to make a set of those too. (I have done needle felting of sculptures, so I have a pretty good idea of how to work with the fibers, etc.)

I don't really have photos of my work (because I'm really bad at documenting my work, which, admittedly, I should improve on....) and I haven't done any transactions here, but if the honor system means anything to you, I promise I meet expectations and take my commission work seriously (I'm an artist as well).

If you're interested feel free to PM me or just post here!

PM me with any questions as well.
Taking over the world, one cupcake at a time. http://www.facebook.com/pages/CausticCu ... 7885476928
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

Librarynerd

Re: Custom Set of Dreads for Dreads

Post by Librarynerd » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 am

Would you like to do an accent kit swap with me? It's a good way to get started before diving into a whole set.
Does 10 DE's(20 SE's) for 10 DE's(20 SE's) twisted synth sound good?

I'm up for a total surprise swap if you are:) We could just swap info on general color likes/hates and preferred length/width.

Are you in the US? I am, but I can send international no problem.

Jean
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanween23

XXXX I used to be disgusted. Now I try to be amused. XXXX

FaerieGirl

Post by FaerieGirl » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Sounds good to me!

Yes, I am in the US. MN, actually. My favorite color is rainbow :i2: so I'm really up for anything. I do tend to go on the medium/long side though with my sets.
Taking over the world, one cupcake at a time. http://www.facebook.com/pages/CausticCu ... 7885476928
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

Leanna Moore

Post by Leanna Moore » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 am

I make natural needle felted synths, would you be interested in swapping a set of naturals for twisted (or other) after you do an accent swap with LibraryNerd?

I'm the same as you, I've never really documented my work, but under the promises of customer photo's (Librarynerd is the only one thats actually taken pictures, bless her). Other than that, no ones kept their word on photo's so I have almost nothing ): I'd love to start to get my name out there through swaps, seeing as I love doing them so much (:

xalternmommyx

Post by xalternmommyx » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 am

i have two sets up for sale or trade if your interested in either of those i'd trade them for a set :)

my one set (rainbow ones) are actually from LeannaMoore ^ so you'd see her work there lol
gahh double edit! lol viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15173

FaerieGirl

Post by FaerieGirl » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 pm

I'll take down the names of those of you interested and get back to you. I am currently doing an accent kit with Librarynerd and will be unable to swap with anyone else until about mid April. I'll contact you when I'm ready to take on a bigger project. Thank for the interest!!
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

Leanna Moore

Post by Leanna Moore » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Reads good (:

Return to “Swap Shop”