Barry M Nail Paint

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
kyandii

Barry M Nail Paint

Post by kyandii » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm looking for Barry M nail paint
I'm willing to buy some off people aslong as it comes to less than the shops, not that their expensive really but the shop here has limited colours D:
UK only and only postal order, I'm not going anywhere near paypal

coma_dream

Re: Barry M Nail Paint

Post by coma_dream » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 pm

I don't have any myself, but i'm happy to check our shop here for specific colours if that helps. :D
They seem to have quite a big collection here for some reason. :lol:
Hugs. xx

kyandii

Re: Barry M Nail Paint

Post by kyandii » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

coma_dream wrote:I don't have any myself, but i'm happy to check our shop here for specific colours if that helps. :D
They seem to have quite a big collection here for some reason. :lol:
Hugs. xx
I'm not too fussed about which colours and i'm looking to get them cheaper than in the shops so I posted to see if anyone had any maybe slightly used ones that they'd sell on cheaper :lol:

marco

Barry M Nail Paint

Post by marco » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:43 am

Hello

Step by step instructions to Fix Every Nail Problem in the Book

03 Things Bound to Happen Every Time You Paint Your Nails

Clean on Your Cuticles: We can't all be Picasso. When you get stray blemishes on your fingernail skin (or anyplace else on your fingers), the ideal decision is settling with a clean remover pen. Be that as it may, in the event that you don't have one at home, just plunge a cotton swab in nail clean remover and use to expel the abundance clean from your skin.

The Brush is Stuck to the Bottle: Nail clean that has been around a while has a tendency to get clean on the container that makes getting the brush out of the jug somewhat sticky. Put nail clean remover on a tissue and utilize it clean the opening of the jug. To get things fit as a fiddle, put the tissue on the edge of the container, put the brush in the jug and close with the goal that the nail clean remover gets into each alcove and crevice.

Spilled Nail Polish on the Floor: Using a plastic putty cut, rub the finish strain off of the wood. In the event that the paint is being unyielding, utilize a hot, moist fabric to slacken it and keep on removing with the blade. In the event that there is as yet a stain, tenderly rub denaturated liquor on a material and at first glance, being careful to not scour too hard, which would remove the complete of the wood.

Return to “Want to Buy”