Dreads Wanted for soon after christmas/new year

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
Asphyxia

Dreads Wanted for soon after christmas/new year

Post by Asphyxia » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 am

Hey guys, could anyone out there help me? I am looking for quotes for some dreads that I am wanting after the busy season is over and was wondering if anyone out there could give me a few figures now? What I had in mind was:

-50 SE Dreads in total

-I'd like them to be curlies that reach just past the top of your shoulder length (not sure that length that would make them as never had curlies before ^_^) but I don't want the curls too tight. Could anyone do them so they were like the ones in this thread? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2741

-Colours: Black to white transitionals, black at the top please ^_^

-Thickness: Normal, must not be too thin^_^

and then I was wondering could anyone quote me on a set that's a little different:

-50 SE Dreads in total

- Same length and curls as I mentioned in the other one.

- Colours: Each dread one colour, a third of them black, a third white and a third light blue.

-Thickness: Normal, must not be too thin ^_^

Sorry to be such a pain guys but could people quote me for these two? I'm proper town between which style to go with... can anyone help me to decide too? Thanks guys ^_^

:i9:

rivetlicker_

Re: Dreads Wanted for soon after christmas/new year

Post by rivetlicker_ » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:18 am

I messaged you with a quote :)
SE's are my specialty!

Return to “Want to Buy”