Second hand BJD

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
Jennilox

Second hand BJD

Post by Jennilox » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am

heya, i'm looking to buy a BJD, i don't know much about them, but i know i can't afford a first hand one. I don't mind a slightly dirty/damaged one, i just want one thats reasonably priced, will fit clothes ect. I'm looking for a girl one.

Synful-Synthetics

Re: Second hand BJD

Post by Synful-Synthetics » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

This lovely lady is selling one

http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 50&t=16975

it's fairly new and quite beautiful, she has TONS of accessories and clothes for it as well even lots of wigs and eyes.

Jennilox

Post by Jennilox » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I saw her, she's beautiful but I'd never be able to afford her (£150 is probably my max) hence why I'm looking for just a doll (so I can buy clothes at later date)

Leanna Moore

Post by Leanna Moore » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 am

I know of a fairly cheap BJD brand thats still good quality. the 1/3's and 1/4ths would deffinetly fit your budget I think (:

featherfall may be Canadian, but it has a really good, and wide selection of BJD's for all budgets

http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.p ... aiekdtcaj1

^ This is the cheapest line she carries

my friend has this particular doll, and she's so pretty! she's a 1/4 size about 15-16 inches, I'm not sure what size your looking for
http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.p ... ts_id=1174

If you have any questions about BJD's, lemme know (: I may not be an 'expert' but I still do know quite a bit.

Jennilox

Post by Jennilox » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 am

Silly question , do the dolls on that site come with eyes? I was trying to work it out but I couldnt find anything that said either way

Leanna Moore

Post by Leanna Moore » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 pm

All dolls usually come with basic brown eyes. Ersaflora.com has a sale going on right now I believe though, buy three pairs of eyes and get one pair free. She has the best eyes you can get and such a huge variety.

Return to “Want to Buy”