WTB Your HH or SS Scraps!

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
kleed

WTB Your HH or SS Scraps!

Post by kleed » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 am

Hey Ladies,

Im currently in the mood for some hair changeage, and figured before I go all gung ho on finding a site to buy off of, I'd come here! I've had great luck with my past few posts for hair, so let's see what we can do!

What I'm looking for:

Length: don't really want anything shorter than 12, but if you're willing to give it dirt cheap then I might have a go
can be as long as it is other than that!

Kinds of Hair:
Human Hair (bulk, nail tip, pre tipped professionally or at home, I tip, Utip, weft, on lace etc)
Shape Shifter: However you've got it!

Colour: Now normally Im after the elusive "silver fox" or white hair, last time It was brown actually, anyway, Im open to anything really this time! Not so much into yellows, but might still be interested if it can be dyed...

New? Used? Curly? Straight?: As long as it's in good condition , and I don't get it full of smoke or other nasty bits it should be fine.

If you've got some you're interested in making a bit of pocket money off of, post a photo of it here, with the length, usage, and condition, and what price you're asking! Also how much it will be to be shipped to Montreal QC Canada

Start going through your hair bins!
Must get back to posting.
And not lurking
Pirates don't lurk, they CONQUER

Return to “Want to Buy”