WTB: IKS sold out colors

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
FrankenBabe

WTB: IKS sold out colors

Post by FrankenBabe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Im looking for a place to buy IKS neon orange, neon yellow, and terquoise all in one shop?

poxabomination

Re: WTB: IKS sold out colors

Post by poxabomination » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm doing the same exact thing right now X_x Except I want neon orange, neon yellow, turquoise, and hot pink. Hot pink is the only one available.. do'oh! Cypherlox has neon yellow in stock, but not neon orange or turquiose. I'm still searching, I'll let you know if I find anything!

Edit: so far the best I can come up with is using citrus orange instead of neon, and getting neon yellow from cypherlox. Thats good enough for me becuase I'm making a set for myself and don't mind it being a few shades off from what I originally wanted, but if you're doing custom or something it may not work out :c still looking for a turquoise though. Someone on that facebook group is selling/trading half a bag, if thats enough for you!
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:52 pm

IKS turquoise is back in stock. One of my local hair supply shops has both neon yellow AND neon orange, though I'm not 100% confident on how well they match up to what you gals want. I can send pics if either of you are still on the lookout!

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:10 pm

kitcupcake wrote:IKS turquoise is back in stock.
Turquoise won't be back in stock until mid-September, at the absolute earliest. Tropical blue and pure white are back, though.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Urgh of course. I'm horrible with keeping all the color names straight, you've got such a huge selection!

Return to “Want to Buy”