WTB Cyberdog tops/hoodies/leggins

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
twinklestarlight

WTB Cyberdog tops/hoodies/leggins

Post by twinklestarlight » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi guys

Im looking for these tops, pref in a medium but depending on measurements maybe a large as well, also other Cyberdog tops and hoodies ( medium/large ), prefer blacks, blues, pinks but show me what you got and with ur best prices inc shipping to :))) thanks in advance xx oh and im in the UK :)

raygun top

mangagirl top

Myz_Succubus

Re: WTB Cyberdog tops/hoodies/leggins

Post by Myz_Succubus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I have some cyberdog stuff on my sales post and until tomorrow at 10pm it's 30% off all prices honey

They're here on photobucket: http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MyzSuccubus/

twinklestarlight

Post by twinklestarlight » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Myz_Succubus wrote:I have some cyberdog stuff on my sales post and until tomorrow at 10pm it's 30% off all prices honey

They're here on photobucket: http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MyzSuccubus/
Heya thanks for that , do you have any direct links as it takes a whilst to load up pics for each page on my slow connection xx

Myz_Succubus

Post by Myz_Succubus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok can do - just the cyberdog or alternative brands like battery organic too? Oh and are you still interested in the bench trousers and the top?

audujames

Post by audujames » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 am

Fuchsia in colour, this regular-fit sweater is fashioned from cotton fabric and features a stripe pattern, round neck, 3/4th sleeves, cutout back design and ribbed hem and sleeves.

Return to “Want to Buy”