Two!

Is someone using someone elses material?
Report suspicious activity here.
Pallidity

Two!

Post by Pallidity » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 am

Two different people to report. Just copying and pasting from DTBD:
Pallidity wrote:Came across this site which I believe is stealing photos. Already let Tamara know about the ipukeglamour stuff on the how-to page, but I don't recognize the other pictures beyond vaguely recognizing them. I found the site through this ebay account. If it is a 4rlz seller and I'm just not recognizing them, feel free to beat me with CherryLex's hair collection. =P
And
Kitana wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the curly dreads in THIS gallery belong to people like DollyxDecay or random net people I've seen before.

the blonde and aqua curly dreads are suspicious too

so can you find any pictures you recognize?
among the "types" section maybe?
HERE

she also stole some of my photoshopped-to-death-to-be-true-to-life color chart, but whatever
So far photos from dollyxdecay, ikickshins, vampfangs, pallidity and possibly Lorny have been spoted.

rivetlicker_

Re: Two!

Post by rivetlicker_ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

I've let Cypherlox know of the content being stolen from her site. Hopefully she'll get those DMCA notices out asap!

Pallidity

Post by Pallidity » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

The first one has changed all of her photos, save the tutorial section. Tamara knows and the girl has credited her site properly so I'm guessing that's fine now since Ipukeglamour allows people to use her tut.

The second has got a message from me. I don't know about anyone else.

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

well it seems the site has been disabled now, so nothing to worry about anymore!

Return to “Copyright?”