What job do you do that is hair friendly?

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)

whats your job?

my job is not customized hair friendly!
15%
retail
12%
customer services on the phone
8%
customer sevices face to face
6%
care sector
4%
teacher or other professional (please state)
12%
full time student
19%
model, muse, rock star or celebrity :D
4%
full time parent
6%
unemployed
14%

Total votes: 213

Mal

Re: What job do you do that is hair friendly?

Post by Mal » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 am

On Monday I'm starting a job in a call center, I will wear my wig and ask that they *hopefully* let me have whatever hair colour I want :3

starlotus

Post by starlotus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Mal wrote:On Monday I'm starting a job in a call center, I will wear my wig and ask that they *hopefully* let me have whatever hair colour I want :3

Do you wear a natural-colored wig to hide unnatural hair for your job? I thought of doing that now that I'm going to be looking for a new job, but didn't know if I could get away with it without spending mucho $ on a HH wig. I know PO wigs look nice and some other people on here have talked about wearing them to cover non-work-friendly hair, but I don't really think they look real enough to fool anyone....

Then again, I couldn't imagine a potential employer actually asking "is that a wig?" just because it's incredibly rude. Hmmm....

Mal

Post by Mal » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 am

starlotus wrote:
Mal wrote:On Monday I'm starting a job in a call center, I will wear my wig and ask that they *hopefully* let me have whatever hair colour I want :3

Do you wear a natural-colored wig to hide unnatural hair for your job? I thought of doing that now that I'm going to be looking for a new job, but didn't know if I could get away with it without spending mucho $ on a HH wig. I know PO wigs look nice and some other people on here have talked about wearing them to cover non-work-friendly hair, but I don't really think they look real enough to fool anyone....

Then again, I couldn't imagine a potential employer actually asking "is that a wig?" just because it's incredibly rude. Hmmm....
Yes I do, I wear a short brown wig I got for $10 AUD, it was an absolute bargain and actually quite realistic. Everyone thought I got my hair cut and dyed (it was blonde) but when I said it was a wig everyone was shocked! Try to get a shorter wig (looks more realistic in my opinion) and style it yourself.

starlotus

Post by starlotus » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:07 am

Where'd you get the wig from?

Mal

Post by Mal » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am

starlotus wrote:Where'd you get the wig from?
A shop near my house in Australia, if you're interested in getting it I could get it.

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”