to bleach and dye or not to bleach and dye.....

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
MistressH

to bleach and dye or not to bleach and dye.....

Post by MistressH » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 am

my hair is currently semi perm black, natural underneath for a few inches then lightly bleached from an old perm black (removed with colourb4) and bleached almost to straw at the bottom from being bleached and blued a little too much.

overall the condition isnt actually as bad as you might think. ive been using a lot of deep conditioning treatments and ive found a couple that actually work :)

so... now im tempted to use colour b4 again, bleach the natural and lightly bleached bits and plaster my head in midnight blue directions (its almost navy if you dont know it) the hair dresser has said i need a consultation, then it will take a day and cost over £100 so that really isnt an option. Ive bleached/dyed for ages etc im confident enough to do it

can anyone point out any obvious issues i may not have considered? i dont want to bleach the tips anymore but the midnight blue does cover well, much better than other blues where your hair literally has to lose all warm tones!
x

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”