Headrazor hair pieces

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
cyansakura

Headrazor hair pieces

Post by cyansakura » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

I didn't know where to put this, so sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Just wanted to ask if anyone has any headrazor hairpieces and whether you think that they are worth buying. I was thinking of buying the wavy hairpiece, but wasn't sure whether I would be better off buying some silky straight kanekalon and curling it.

Thanks! :i9:

TwiggyDEVOUR

Re: Headrazor hair pieces

Post by TwiggyDEVOUR » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

I haven't ordered from them myself but going on their photos and prices £29.99 for a pair of long thick falls is pretty good.

If you op to make them yourself, KK silky does come in wavy and in curled form as well as the straight, which would save you time having to style it. But bare in mind if you were hoping to recreate the full thickness of the Headrazor falls you would need quite abit of hair, and Silky kk isn't so cheap.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm repairing some for a friend, the loose ones & the dread ones. Personally, I would never, ever recommend them to anyone.

I have a pic:

(before is on the left, after is right) They were uber knotty, despite my friend taking good care of them. I've seem them brand new too & they just look cheap. I'd prefer not to repair them, I'd like to burn them, but I said I'd fix em as best I can.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm

i had a pair of the dread ones and they weren't bad actually, quite heavy and itchy but thats just standard with most falls...
but i did get my pair about (5?) years ago so maybe their quality has slipped since...
/emmy x

cyansakura

Post by cyansakura » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

DreadstarMonstar wrote:I'm repairing some for a friend, the loose ones & the dread ones. Personally, I would never, ever recommend them to anyone.

I have a pic:

(before is on the left, after is right) They were uber knotty, despite my friend taking good care of them. I've seem them brand new too & they just look cheap. I'd prefer not to repair them, I'd like to burn them, but I said I'd fix em as best I can.

Wow... that does look like a lot of effort to untangle!So if I was to use silky curls, how many bags would I need for falls of a similar thickness?

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

That annoying I have yet to start the second one. They're wefts of hair sewed to a net style fabric which just clips on to a standard hair clip.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

cyansakura

Post by cyansakura » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 am

Thank you everyone for all the comments! I will look into the hair weft method, but if that doesn't go to plan I think I will stick to using the silky curls. ;)

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”