suggest me a new 'do please

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
MistressH

suggest me a new 'do please

Post by MistressH » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 pm

My hair is currently shoulder length in most places but about 3inches long on left side, about a third of my head, when I'm growing out the shaved bit that'everyone' now has....

I can have any hair for work,thats no issue. I was thinking of shaving bits on either side of my face around the ear and breaching and dying it bright. The rest of my hair is black. I want to grow my hair long again but need some kind of style for in-between!

I'm not sure what sort of shape to shave, I don't want a full hawk.... atleast i dont think i do.... what does hair cut for a deathhawk look like when its down...? i also need to be able to get out of bed and just brush my hair and go on school days!

My style is more a mix of goth/metal/80s metal than anything else, is say x

poxabomination

Re: suggest me a new 'do please

Post by poxabomination » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 pm

hmm, well I think I technically have a deathhawk? Honestly that term isn't used very often where I'm from so I'm not sure exactly. But both of my sides are shaved in a mohawk shape but the 'long strip' is a bit wider across the top maybe, like 4 inches, and I have long bits above both ears and a fringe/bangs. The long part of my hair reaches just about chest length. I have REEEALLLy thick hair so when I part it down the middle it looks like I have a full head of hair and then some :lol: and when I put it in a low ponytail you can't see the shaved bits very much, just a little above my ears and if I wear a headband or bandana you can't tell at all. I don't know what type of hair you have but since mine is so thick I can put my hair into teased up pigtails, ponytails, I can even wear a pair of dreadfalls (they probably pull a bit more than if I had a full head but they're not unbearable)

If I don't just flip my hair to one side, this is the hairstyle I most often put them in. I take some hair from right behind my fringe and part it so I have long bits hanging down, then I split the rest into two ponytails and tease them up a bit

And then flipped to one side (plz excuse weird positioning, this was taken at like 3 am when I couldn't sleep) I don't have a good picture of this actually and thats how I usually wear my hair, I'll try and take one for you maybe from each side as well.

I very rarely if ever bother to put mine up cause I'm laazzyy and I never really have any occasion to anyway :c But its a really easy hairstyle in my opinion as long as you get it cut right, because trying to grow out pieces that you didn't want cut off is a bitch. You can always make it thinner but you can't make it wider :lol: And you;ll want to shave the sides every few weeks depending on how long/short you want thema nd how fast your hair grows. My boyfriend and I just do eachothers so its no big deal.
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Librarynerd

Post by Librarynerd » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

This is one of the most amazing style's I've seen in years.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15573
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanween23

XXXX I used to be disgusted. Now I try to be amused. XXXX

MistressH

Post by MistressH » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Librarynerd wrote:This is one of the most amazing style's I've seen in years.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15573

i like! but i need more hair than that, i need style so i dont get bored growing my hair long i guess!

poxabomination you are gorgeous! and thats what im thinking i might do, have you got any pictures with both sides up?

x

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 pm

MistressH wrote:
i like! but i need more hair than that, i need style so i dont get bored growing my hair long i guess!

poxabomination you are gorgeous! and thats what im thinking i might do, have you got any pictures with both sides up?

x
I agree, I've never seen a hairdo like that and its wonderful, but I wouldn't be able to handle having no hair to play with :p

N'awwww thanks >.< do you mean like in a ponytail or UP with hairspray and stuff? Ponytail I can do, UP UP I cannot :lol:
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”