Just need a little help with colour matching...

radroachmeat

Just need a little help with colour matching...

Post by radroachmeat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 am

Hey, hopefully this is the right place to post this!
I'm thinking of buying some 'Skye Blue' Shapeshifter Monofibre hair, to use as hair extensions. I'm curious as to what hair dye would match this? Obviously I'm wanting sky blue hair. I was orignally going to use the sky blue dye done by crazy colour, but I'm not too sure if it would match?

Can anybody who's had experience with 'skye blue' shapeshifter monofibre gimme a hand? Thanks! :i10:

(Or let me know if there isn't a dye that matches, so I can save up to get human hair instead :3)

radroachmeat

Re: Just need a little help with colour matching...

Post by radroachmeat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Alternatively, if someone could tip me the nod to a hair dye that matches the 'Blue Raspberry' colour, that'd be even better! :i2:

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Might help to look through here: http://www.hairdyegallery.co.uk/bluepage1.html
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

radroachmeat

Post by radroachmeat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Thankyou! I'll have a look through :)
I haven't actually seen the sky blue or blue raspberry in person, so I'm unsure whether or not to rely on the colours I'm seeing on my screen.
I don't know if this would help, but I have a picture of my hair when it used to be sky blue (crazy colour dye) which is how it will be again, just unsure whether either sky blue or blue raspberry are the same colour!
I basically just want reassurance before I buy it, seeing as the postage is a fair bit for me :)

NirvanaMarie

Post by NirvanaMarie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

You could always purchase color swatches from us so that you can check out the color, and opt to have it sent first class mail, may help so you don't end up buying a lot of something that won't work :)

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”