1 gram strands for Micro Ring Extensions

vanessa.elliott1987

1 gram strands for Micro Ring Extensions

Post by vanessa.elliott1987 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 am

Hiya i have found a manufacturer who does 1 gram strands of 100% remi human indian hair and they do 1 gram strands which i am very keen to buy for my clients.

Can i just check that 1 gram strands will work with my clients that have really fine thin hair aswell or will i have to buy some 0.8 gram strands for them ?

Just putting a big order in and worried about getting them all in 1 gram strands incase my clients who have thin hair wont be suited to them ?

Many Thanks for any help

Vanessa x

toxic trish

Re: 1 gram strands for Micro Ring Extensions

Post by toxic trish » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:49 pm

hiya i know this was a while ago but i have very tin hair and i installed some 1 gram and some 0.5 gram starnds and the 1 gram strands actualy pulled parts of my hair out :(
so in my experiance the thinner the hair the light the strand of extension to avoid braking within the hair :) hope this makes sense and is helpful
warning this post may/will contain bad spelling and lots of grammatical error's

well its shocking I AM MALE

theextensionist

Re: 1 gram strands for Micro Ring Extensions

Post by theextensionist » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:54 pm

You know what the most cost effective and best way is to get the most out of your inventory of hair? Buy the 0.5 or so hair and then if you have a thinner haired client, apply these, and for a thicker hair, you simply heat the bonds together with a fusion wand and re-roll it together to form a 1 g bond.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”