Hello everyone!

convenientlust

Hello everyone!

Post by convenientlust » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi, I'm Jess (AKA Convenient Lust).

Let's see what I can say about myself:
-I'm 20 years old. I live on the East Coast of the U.S. in New York.
-I have a boyfriend, Jordan, whom I love. He respects and supports me in everything. He's the best. 3 years of happiness. I have a miniature pinscher, Dante. He's a loon but I love him.
-I love MUSIC, going to raves and dancing hard, making dreads, traveling, art in it's various forms, body modifications (tattoos and piercings), meeting new people, and creativity.

I'm still in the beginning stages of creating synthetic dreads. I found out about this forum from RivetLicker, who if I may add has some really great technique, and LS_Seven, who has an amazing portfolio. So far the forum seems to be really informative and I haven't even really explored.

I joined hopefully to gain some new insight and perfect my techniques. I've been making SE Dreads from KK, but I hope to start making DE dreads and eventually being roving (because they look sweet!).

I also like meeting new people with common interests because hey, that's always fun!
Last edited by convenientlust on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elstaro

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Elstaro » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Welcome :D youve come to the right place to learn about perfecting your technique, this forum is filled with talented ladies who are super friendly and helpfull. I look forward to seeing your first show off ^_^
I poo rainbows ^_^

convenientlust

Post by convenientlust » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Thanks! I look forward to posting a pic of my fall when I'm finished. Btw, I saw some of your falls in the "Taste My Rainbow. Love My Rainbow" topic. Wow is all I can say! I love the leopard print. I can't wait to incorporate those into my dreads. I absolutely love leopard print.

SyNNy+SuKKupyre

Post by SyNNy+SuKKupyre » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 am

Welcome to HEF :i12:
Psylita Sukkubus
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”