Hi there!

Cerkitboard

Hi there!

Post by Cerkitboard » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am

Hi there everyone, I am Cerkitboard. My real name is Fairuza, but call me Ru or Cerkitz. I don't like formalities! I am 22 years old, and I live in the sunny UK. (currently being visited by gale force winds and tropical style rain)

I am brand new here, but not to the dread extension world. I've been wearing extensions and synthetics for about 7 years now. I've always loved the more vibrant and extravagant sized dreads and strive to make my own sets in future. I am currently working on a Baby blue and Hot pink set, (pics to come) which have so far taken me a year on and off to complete... what a joke!

Anyways, more about me, I love bodymodifications, having had over 150 piercings, most self done, scarification, tattoos and implants. I love anything weird and wonderful and hope, one day, to become a full body tattooed lady.

I also love Poi (and a bit of fire poi), a la carte food, studying World War 1, studying diseases and deformities, studying in general (I have a curious thirst for knowledge), I love my 80's movies, and anything horror or bloodthirsty. I have an obsessive urge to correct grammar where necessary. My favourite band is Korpiklaani, and I could watch Family Guy til the day I die.

Also... if you have anything against me being an absolute avid fan of Star Wars, then we have issues lol. Basically I'm a geek, and fairly proud. I'm also very outgoing and open-minded. I love to engage in theological conversations and discuss the universe with great detail.

I'm going to shut up and stop talking about myself now, but please feel free to chat to me, I love conversations. Thanks everyone!!!
Rajanadooagolawookienipplepinchy!

sammu

Re: Hi there!

Post by sammu » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

I think you're close to becoming my best friend, ahaha. Star Wars, Family Guy, WW1... proper use of grammar... Oh yes.

Uh, I mean welcome, of course. ;)

Cerkitboard

Post by Cerkitboard » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 am

Awww thankyou!!! I feel so welcome already!!! Bwaha, I don't really know what to say here without sounding either, right up my own ass, or like a complete idiot. So on that note, I'm going to keep my merry fingers away from the keyboard, smile and nod. I will end up talking myself (and others in the close vicinity) into an early grave otherwise!

Look, I'm doing it already! ARGH!

°«Belle»°

Post by °«Belle»° » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 am

I think there are quite a few of 'us' like that on the board. We're all a tad nerdy and thankfully there aren't many users that post in text speak. I do sometimes use odd spellings etc but mainly to show a bit of emotion! Annnnd I hold my hand up high and admit that I can get totally carried away with posts and waffle on like Billy Connolly! Horray!
So, with that I welcomes thee to our little community.
'Because I'm way more HARDCORE!'
Mummy to Kodi Michelle Autumn and Erin Rose

Cerkitboard

Post by Cerkitboard » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 am

Haha excellent, I'm going to fit right in. Obviously if I get excited I start extending words like "YEEEEEEEEEH" but other than that... I can type very fast, but I have to start looking at the keyboard if I need to start typing in text speech, I just can't do it.

Hurrah for waffling! It's all the rage these days. I love waffling myself! And thankyou very much for my welcome. I've not felt this welcome to a forum before!

SyNNy+SuKKupyre

Post by SyNNy+SuKKupyre » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:17 am

Geeks FTW!

Welcome welcome ^^
Psylita Sukkubus
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”