Meow There

GataPirata

Meow There

Post by GataPirata » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi, I'm Gata, been making lox for about 4 years or so now. At first they were just on wigs or as accents, but one day I just decided to take the plunge and make a partial set of green/black SEs for myself, installed them and never looked back. :i2: I think it's the best decision I've ever made because I feel so comfortable like this and totally enjoy wearing them. I used to wear microbraid extensions that I did myself, but this is waaaaay more interesting. I get a lot of weird loox because I live in a town fulla closed-minded clones, and since I'm mainly African-American and live in the middle of the ghetto I'm not "supposed" to look like this (blah...meh...w'ever) ...but what else is new...I've been offending clones for years w/my style anyway. :i9:
I've also made some crin fall accents,and I love those. Love making them too.
So far I've just gone green, green/purple, neon pink/purple, and right now am stuck in this "pink lemonade" thing on top, neon pink in the middle and violet on the bottom. I was in the middle of switching the violet out for more neon pink and pink lemonade, but I was in the last weex of my pregnancy at the time, and, of course, my grrl cub made her grand entrance...! I think I look compleatly crazy w/ all this colour going on, but I have gotten compliments on it. The pink lemonade lox aren't my best work since they're done w/a blend of KK and PP hair...but they're holding. I just had to mix it really good, and there you are. Currently working on black/orange for the fall.
Anyway...I'll prolly be lurking more often than not. I was a member of the last boards, and I asked maybe one question total when I was there!
Her Morbid Meowness
GataPirata
<3Ai wa, kanari itai.<3

SyNNy+SuKKupyre

Re: Meow There

Post by SyNNy+SuKKupyre » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Welcome to the board that is quite the intro :)
Psylita Sukkubus
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”