New from Texas

pixychick

New from Texas

Post by pixychick » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 am

Hey there,
I usually don't join forums and have not been apart of the whole forum thing for years now... so I need time to get back into the flow of things. Currently I am on myspace and only myspace. I need to do the whole facebook thing and haven't updated my LJ in months so yeah...
My name is Becky but I have been *Pixychick* for years now online. I am new to making hair and hope to make this hobby of mine something more fruitful. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time mostly thanks to, Ikickshins, DoctoredLocks, and Rivetlicker(Daggirl on Youtube) and LS-Seven hair. They are awesome and I pretty much spent 24-48 hours straight watching or reading what they have to say about making dreadfalls.
Right now I have only made dreadfalls, but I really want to learn to make fringes and bangs. I also want to learn to make yarn falls. Also Wigs are something I aspire to make someday but its a baby steps kind of thing. Thankfully I have a HUGE order of hair on the way and a new Jiffy steamer on its way as well. I hope I can learn from ya'll on this forum and if I can provide help or anything for someone I would love to share the... knowledge etc. Oh yeah I hope to start my own buisness but myspace already had a pixychick so it didn't let me use that as my url so strawberrypixy is how to find me.

thanks sorry if this is a lame introduction
*Pixychick*

*EDIT* BTW THIS IS ALL WAY OVERWHELMING...*runs and hides*... especially the myspace, lj, twitter, facebook, vampirefreaks, etc page I can't have so many accounts I forget the passwords too much!!

ScarletLady

Re: New from Texas

Post by ScarletLady » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Don't worry hon - I have myspace and facebook and that's it :)

Welcome to the forum we're a friendly and helpful bunch! Look forward to seeing you learn and progress, you'll find pretty much everything you need here and any questions that haven't been asked already will be answered quickly I'm sure

:)
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

Hey babypop! i was wandering when you would find your way here :i2:
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

pixychick

Post by pixychick » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:06 am

dreadstarrs wrote:Hey babypop! i was wandering when you would find your way here :i2:
LOL, yeah i finally made it to the forums.
I used to be apart of ALOT of forums back in the day and quit them because of drama,so forums sorta scare me. lol
but this seems like a forum with good peoples.
miss ya hon

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 am

Hey PixyPoo!!! :P
Good to see you here!!!

:D :D

BTW, DagGirl is a pseudonym I haven't used in about 2 years xD I signed up to youtube nearly 4 years ago with that name and I didn't make a new account when I made the tuts haha!

pixychick

Post by pixychick » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm

rivetlicker_ wrote:Hey PixyPoo!!! :P
Good to see you here!!!

:D :D

BTW, DagGirl is a pseudonym I haven't used in about 2 years xD I signed up to youtube nearly 4 years ago with that name and I didn't make a new account when I made the tuts haha!
Yeah I finally decided to join.
Mostly so I can give feedback to sellers and such.
and read what others have to say see what help i can get.

:)

SyNNy+SuKKupyre

Post by SyNNy+SuKKupyre » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Welcome :i12:
Psylita Sukkubus
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91

pixychick

Post by pixychick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 pm

SyNNy+SuKKupyre wrote:Welcome :i12:
thanks!!!