Hola

pixiesixx

Hola

Post by pixiesixx » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi!

I found the link to this site through rivet licker, i found her tutorials on youtube and they really are amaizing and very helpful! I started to make synth dreads a couple of years ago but i gave up because i was working way too much and didnt have the time :/ I'm unemployed again so i figured i would pick it up again and hopefully get better whilst i have so much time on my hands!

I started getting hooked on synth dreads when i bought a par of cyber falls from ebay made by faticeria of CTM, i still adore these, and thats where it all began!

I'm still quite new to making deads again, atm im making a set of bubblegum pink DE dreads, i got the hair in a sale so i decided to have a go without spending too much money. Im lucky that i can get them tapered quite well, but i can do the ends quite well. I admit i have a problem with my backcombing, i cant get it as perfect as i wish :[

I would LOVE more tips on this!!!

Nice to meet everyone :i2:

ScarletLady

Re: Hola

Post by ScarletLady » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 am

welcome :D

this site is packed with useful tips and tutorials so have fun rummaging through them all :)
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

Hello... as a bit of a newbie you will find lots of great tutorials and helpful hints.. anything you don't find you can ask and someone will post a reply.. i hope the forum helps you progress with your dreads. x :D
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

pixiesixx

Post by pixiesixx » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm

thanks Sqidgy :]

I had a look at your website and god i LOVE those leopard print dreads you made!!!!!

Sophrodisiac

Post by Sophrodisiac » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:01 pm

I think most people found this site through her tutorials :lol:
I like bubbles.. :)
Dread it and Rave
SOPHI BUBBLE =)

pixiesixx

Post by pixiesixx » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 pm

i havnt seen her's before, are they on youtube? i found the forum through the tutorials rivet licker had posted on there

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”