hihihihi!!!

vintagesoul

hihihihi!!!

Post by vintagesoul » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:23 pm

ok - I'm new but not. I was a lurker on HH before, for a couple of months, but only because I couldn't seem to get activated...no biggie...I'm here now!

I've been reading and checking out pics and reading tuts and learning lots. I just started making my own dreads a couple months ago and am still wearing my first set. I hope to post a pic of them in tonight on the new board! woot! I'm also making a new set and will be making a pair of falls for a co-worker. I don't know if I'll sell or not yet, depends on the demand. My own hair is a natural color, but is dreadlocked...I used the tut from doclocks on how to perm and it worked wonderfully! Alas, my own dreads are very short - hence the fakies.

I live in Detroit proper, near downtown (actually by Wayne State University) and I love it here! I've been married for a little over a year now and have an 8 month old little boy...who I love more than anything on this planet!

I'm on facebook and myspace - but i almost never use my myspace...so I won't bother with that. lol.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community...I feel like I don't know many people around here that are in to this like I am so it's great to finally find some even if you guys are all over the world...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
i'm makin headlines like a courdory pillow...

ANNloses

Re: hihihihi!!!

Post by ANNloses » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 pm

I have dreadlocks too. You should post pictures of them!

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”