Wanted Pink Lipstick tutorials

MOUSE

Wanted Pink Lipstick tutorials

Post by MOUSE » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 am

Hi, I have hunted and hunted for a tutorial on how to get nice glossy pink lips. Cotten candy pink and babypink are what i am really looking for but anything on how to get vibrent and glossy color with out using MAC ( I have no acsess to such awsome ness)
thanks

( maybe a list of what products are used with any tutorials would rock)

rivetlicker_

Re: Wanted Pink Lipstick tutorials

Post by rivetlicker_ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Mix a little bit of pink eyeshadow with some clear lipgloss from a drug store.
Or, brush the eyeshadow onto your lips, then put lip gloss over it. It works a charm.
I don't own anything MAC. I simply can't afford it. I just use cheapie brands of eyeshadows, eyeliners etc. They work just the same. Except I use Clinique for my powder.
Then again, I have this magic lipstick (from a chemist shop), just a cheap $3 one that is green, goes on clear, then after a while turns this ridiculous bright fuscia pink.

MOUSE

Post by MOUSE » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm

OOO I used to have a blue one like that lol Thanks for the tips I shall try that out. :i9:

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm

rivetlicker_ wrote:Mix a little bit of pink eyeshadow with some clear lipgloss from a drug store.
Or, brush the eyeshadow onto your lips, then put lip gloss over it. It works a charm.
I don't own anything MAC. I simply can't afford it. I just use cheapie brands of eyeshadows, eyeliners etc. They work just the same. Except I use Clinique for my powder.
Then again, I have this magic lipstick (from a chemist shop), just a cheap $3 one that is green, goes on clear, then after a while turns this ridiculous bright fuscia pink.
i have a lipstick like that but it's by barry M
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

halocaustic

Post by halocaustic » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Miss_Panda wrote:
rivetlicker_ wrote: I just use cheapie brands of eyeshadows, eyeliners etc. They work just the same.
I strongly disagree (in general...)
There are without doubt some drugstore items that excel in quality...like Max Factor masterpiece mascara, Barry M dazzledust, Rimmel lipliners and Collection 2000 eyeliner to name a few. They tend to be few and far between when compared to their high end counterparts.

In general they don't work just the same as higher end make-up. High end cosmetics are generally more pigmented, blend easier, are less likely to fade and crease and remain fresh throughout the day. I own a LOT of make-up and I will more often than not choose high end make-up over the cheaper options because it's better quality. I use make-up everyday and I'm fairly good with it so I like the best products because it makes it much easier to put on and stay on. A lot of cheap make-up is rubbish. You get what you pay for. Like I said, there are exceptions to the rule though :lol:
http://www.halo-wear.co.uk
Hair extensions & customised t-shirts

sammu

Post by sammu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:20 pm

If you're in the UK, NYC and Sleek do nice lipsticks in pinks, and just put a few layers of clear gloss on top. They're available in Superdrug, hehe.

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm

My cheapie make up does the job for me, but then again, I hardly ever wear make up...

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”