Make-up *Bad Reviews*

C0ttWhite

Re: Make-up *Bad Reviews*

Post by C0ttWhite » Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 am

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara was really awful. I always use the other mascara, but I saw the advertisement of this L’Oreal mascara and decided to try it. And I was very upset when I tried it, because it was very bad, it hasn’t made my eyelashes long and there were a lot of lumps on my eyelashes.

zaea

Post by zaea » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
This worked wonderfully until it got hot. Then it would never dry, and my eyes were always a sticky mess. Sticky mascara is AWFUL.
This will work when it's cold and dry outside. I don't recommend it any other time.

Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Liner
Terrible. It was partially dried out when I got it and tugged like a mofo when I tried to put it on my eyes. Dries out way too quickly and doesn't have very good coverage. Might have been the particular pot I got, but it seems to be a common complaint on Sephora.

donnaoh

Post by donnaoh » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Gosh Black eyeliner Anything by rimmel

This eyeliner is a waste of 9 euro or whatever amount. No matter how much i put on, it was a watery faded black colour that lasts less than half an hour. I used it twice, then Gave it to my neighbours little girl for play makeup.

Every rimmel product i have tried sucked. Especially the mascaras. Nearly 10 euro for a mascara that does the same job as a 1.50 one. Will i ever learn?????

Lamie

Post by Lamie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Revlon Photofinish Compact Foundation

Avoid if you have combo skin. Been breaking out (I NEVER and I mean NEVER breakout) and it severely dries out my dry spots so much so that I'm getting flaky patches. Switched my foundation and a day later the flaky patches are gone. Ick.

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”