Concealer/face cream help

Miss_Panda

Concealer/face cream help

Post by Miss_Panda » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

My under eyes are quite dark..yes i drink plenty of water, have a good healthy balanced diet and plenty of sleep. My mum suffers from it too so i think its hereditary.

I have gave up with MAC as it just does not look good! i have tried studio fix but have been informed it shouldn't be used for the under eyes due to its thick consistency, and a Mac make-up artist suggested the gel based version they do seem the same tbh its very similar in consistency to studio fix in my opinion and its not exactly cheap to order via online. So I'm going back to drug store brands so i can match them up to my skin tone, as matching online doesn't work out because colours always look different on screen -_- So any recommendations, i also have little lines under my eyes slightly, there not wrinkles to young to be getting them :lol: and the few products i've used tend to seep into my lines and i don't apply loads either and yes i use a primer too, anyway around this?

Also is Clinque bad for your skin, make-up, faces creams etc? as someone told me it damages your skin and makes it worse :shock: I use their mascara and love it, but want to try out their face creams for dry skin as every other product I've used doesn't help..even pure shea butter doesn't help that much :( Any suggestions on it?
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

Gracey

Re: Concealer/face cream help

Post by Gracey » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 am

There is a really good thread further down for under-eye concealers.

I have no idea about Clinique but I switched to Liz Earle skincare a while ago and am loving it.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

Miss_Panda

Re: Concealer/face cream help

Post by Miss_Panda » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 pm

thank you
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”