Circle Lens

ViolentDelights

Circle Lens

Post by ViolentDelights » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Have any of you ever heard of them? Do you wear them? I am seriously looking into buying some but since I have blue eyes Im very iffy. I would love to hear from any of you. Here are some examples of them if you dont know what they are.

kyandii

Re: Circle Lens

Post by kyandii » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

I want to try these they look amazing!
If you do try them let me know how it goes

ViolentDelights

Post by ViolentDelights » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm

I think I am going to get some as soon as I have the money. I will let you know. Im just worried since my eyes are so naturally pale.

guest123

Post by guest123 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by guest123 on Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViolentDelights

Post by ViolentDelights » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm

stinamoo wrote:What's your concern about blue eyes? If they cover dark brown eyes, they'll definitely cover yours :) be careful about what website you buy them from and preferably get a check at your opticians first as they cover a bit more of your eye than standard contact lenses and they're not approved by the FDA.

Im not worried about them covering the blue, its that Im worried they wont line up right. The dark eyes work better because of the whole pupil is close to their color, ya know. And I have been reasearching alot of site to see who is more trustworthy.

cyberxelf

Post by cyberxelf » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 am

babe, sorry to be a downer but circle lense are only made for brown eyes i won't recommend getting them cause they make light eyes look just plain weird it doesnt have the same affect as you see the Asian models wearing, but unless u wanna look like you just been doing drugs in cartoon land with mickey mouse. :i7:
"I will be your noise"

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”