Eye shadow primer

~*Zombie Candycane~*

Eye shadow primer

Post by ~*Zombie Candycane~* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi,

Anyone know where i can get eye shadow primer and which ones best?! i can get to BOOTS and SUPERDRUG.

Ive just bought some Collection 2000 Dazzle me dust and its BEAUTIFUL but i cant get that rich colour without using a primer.. and ive never used one before so i dont know whats the best to buy use. I want something not too expencive as im just a poor sales girl. lol I dont wanna go over £5

I insist all you english girls pop to your local boots and check out the collection 2000 dazzle me dusts! THEY ROCK! check out "jaffa" as its the most amazingly sexy orange you have ever seen! im totaly in love!!! lol.
**Zombie <^/._.\^> Kitty**

http://twitter.com/JayJayCuppycake

<<Miss_Sami>>

Re: Eye shadow primer

Post by <<Miss_Sami>> » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Yeah I'm going to have to agree.
It's £9.50 from the Debenhams in Meadowhall, but if you wait til MegaDay (they're having one sometime this month) then you'll get an extra 10% off.
Just to add, I dont think it makes my Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Dust come out any more vibrant, but it certainly makes it last longer (The eyeshadow looks pretty vibrant already on my eyes without it ;) )
Sam-I-Am || Flickr || Tumblr

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 pm

I use Two Faced Shadow Insurance, and it's excellent, about £11 from Boots but you only have to use a little bit so it lasts forever. Totally worth it, dunno where I'd be without it :P

Holds my shadows all day long :D
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

~*Zombie Candycane~*

Post by ~*Zombie Candycane~* » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 am

I gave in and bought it! although over what i wanted to spend..... ITS WELL WORTH IT! OMG HOW DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE?! as this is the first time ive used primer because i never thought i needed it... now my colours are bright and my glitz are more glitzy i had my doubts but its worth the £9.50... i got 35points on my boots card as well WIIPPYYYY saving for xmas... or maybe just more primer potion XD

Thanks ladies
X
:i2:

plum poison

Post by plum poison » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm

try making the brush a little wet before putting the eyeshadow on, it always makes the colour bolder for me

~*Zombie Candycane~*

Post by ~*Zombie Candycane~* » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 pm

plum poison wrote:try making the brush a little wet before putting the eyeshadow on, it always makes the colour bolder for me
Thanks for the tip ill try that :D

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 am

rimmel's primer works the best for me! and i normally find it hard to find make-up that atcually works on my skin XD
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 pm

<<Miss_Sami>> wrote:Yeah I'm going to have to agree.
It's £9.50 from the Debenhams in Meadowhall, but if you wait til MegaDay (they're having one sometime this month) then you'll get an extra 10% off.
Just to add, I dont think it makes my Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Dust come out any more vibrant, but it certainly makes it last longer (The eyeshadow looks pretty vibrant already on my eyes without it ;) )
They actually do come out more vibrant if you put them over a base :P I have a gold/shimmer fat pencil, and I covered my eyelids init and then put a red collection 2000 dust over the top and it really did POP! If I didnt then normally it would look really faded and probably just fall off. =/

<<Miss_Sami>>

Post by <<Miss_Sami>> » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 am

deadteddys wrote:
<<Miss_Sami>> wrote:Yeah I'm going to have to agree.
They actually do come out more vibrant if you put them over a base :P I have a gold/shimmer fat pencil, and I covered my eyelids init and then put a red collection 2000 dust over the top and it really did POP! If I didnt then normally it would look really faded and probably just fall off. =/
Really? It doesn't make a difference with the colours I've got. I mean it does make them last longer, but they aren't any more vibrant! Mayhap its just the colours? Or how I apply them...
It definatly makes a difference for me with Barry M and the pressed powders I've got though
Sam-I-Am || Flickr || Tumblr

XxDigitalDolliexX

Post by XxDigitalDolliexX » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 am

I like the MAC paints and they come in all colors as well
He who rules the spice,Rules the world!
Let the spice flow
-Dune

Come say hi!
lil bit o'bouts me!
Buy my Stuff!

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”