Were to go to get knotty!?

Soya_Destroya

Were to go to get knotty!?

Post by Soya_Destroya » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi all!

I'v been lurking for awhile now, & thought I'd best show my face (kind of! hah) :P

Anyways, I've decieded it's time for me to put down my comb for good, & am looking for recomendations of places/people to go to! I'm in Lincolnshire, so would prefer the East Midlands if possible, but am happy to travel! :i2:

I'd like to use the crochet method, which I dont really fancy trying myself as I'd like them to be nice & solid to extend them with perminant human hair extenders, & the underneth of my hair is growing out from being shaved & is only 3'' long at the sides!

I'm undecieded wether I shall do the extenders myself, or not, so am open to suggestions! :) I can allways get my mum involved, as shes very handy with sewing & a crochet needle! I'm sure the same rules apply! hah ^_^

Has anyone had any experience with Elemental dread design? http://www.elementaldreaddesign.co.uk/# ... 4527746191

Thanks for your help guys!

MrsEss

Re: Were to go to get knotty!?

Post by MrsEss » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Woolhairhabit - Manchester. No one else will make your head look as sexy as this lady can.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

MissAnthropik

Post by MissAnthropik » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm

i would totally recommend gracey/woolhairhabit. She did mine, they are amazing! Plus she is easy to get along with, which is recommended when you need to spend all day with someone! I am in Nottingham, and it was well worth the travel to manchester. She is located very near the oxford road station and is very easy to find. Pictures of mine are in the dreads pictures thread in this part of the forum. MIne are now 3 months and are progressing nicely
telling it like it is!

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Thanks ladies. Praise indeed.

Soya I would be more than happy to work on your hair, and answer any questions you may have. I have been working with draeds for more than half my life and do take massive pride in what I do.

I have never heard of elemental before but I have to say their dreads do look lovely.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

tankgirlkerry

Post by tankgirlkerry » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:02 am

I dreaded my hair and added dread extensions that I made :)
If I can help in any way let me know
'I should think that if people were to get the wrong impression of me, the one to which you so eloquently refer, it wouldn't be the wrong impression in the slightest.'

Soya_Destroya

Post by Soya_Destroya » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 am

Well I decieded to attempt them myself, All is going well, though I still have some left to do at the back, it's rarther time consuming! hah ^_^

I shall defo come to see you Gracey in a few months or so for some maintenence though! I'm rubbish at the crocheting part of it all, So I should think my roots will end up looking a little wild once they get going!

Thanks guys! ^_^

Return to “Real Dreadlocks”