Bed head products

Miss_Panda

Bed head products

Post by Miss_Panda » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

I've now got my hair cut and now it looks in much better condition and thicker! yay

Im looking for a product of theirs that will make my hair look thicker and fuller, which one would you suggest is best for me? too many for me to choose from.

I have just ordered 'dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner' and was also thinking of getting the 'dumb blonde smoothing stuff' do you reckon i will need that aswell? and if i get that will i still be able to use a thicking/fuller product of theirs aswell? or would that just be to many products? as i have an idea that the 'dumb blonde smoothing stuff' may be for people who straighten their hair? im not straightneing my hair anymore but as it controls frizz etc is it a serum i think..im unsure completly i just want to make sure i order all the right products to keep my hair in good condition!
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

ScarletLady

Re: Bed head products

Post by ScarletLady » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 am

I love bedhead and that shampoo and conditioner is amazing - I had two massive salon bottles that lasted me about a year - I didn't fnd I need a lot of smoothing stuff but I haven't tried that particular one so I don't know what it's like - I use After Party as a smoothing serum - it smells gorgeous and is great without weghing your hair down
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Hollie

Post by Hollie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 am

Sorry, not much help, but i am glad you asked this. I was wondering too :D
Fake hair, piercings and fries with that?

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:06 am

The problem is, you haven't said what your hair is like now, and how it takes to products generally. So it's really no point asking 'is this too many products for my hair', cuz everyone has different hair!
I am neither blue nor red. I am a proud recruit of the Indecisive Army!

Noodles!

Post by Noodles! » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 pm

ScarletLady wrote:I love bedhead and that shampoo and conditioner is amazing - I had two massive salon bottles that lasted me about a year - I didn't fnd I need a lot of smoothing stuff but I haven't tried that particular one so I don't know what it's like - I use After Party as a smoothing serum - it smells gorgeous and is great without weghing your hair down
Can I ask where you got the salon-sized bottles from, and how much? I remember using them a few times and loved 'em ^^
x Peace Love Unity Respect x

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 am

ebay :D
£20 for a twin pack - lasted me best part of a year and for less money than the normal sized bottles from a salon :roll:

* Queen of Tangents*

Hollie

Post by Hollie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 am

Oh man I really want to get some products off of ebay now, but I have a real problem trusting them. They never seem really genuine!
Fake hair, piercings and fries with that?

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 am

having used the official bedhead dumb blond shamppo and conditioner/reconstructor may times, if the one's I bought were fake, they're good enough so you can't tell the difference :roll:

can't remember who I got them off but I found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TIGI-BED-HEAD-DUM ... 7C294%3A50

* Queen of Tangents*

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 pm

i used the shampoo and conditioner today and it smelled lovely ^^
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

dreamNcolor

Post by dreamNcolor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 am

ScarletLady wrote:having used the official bedhead dumb blond shamppo and conditioner/reconstructor may times, if the one's I bought were fake, they're good enough so you can't tell the difference :roll:

can't remember who I got them off but I found this
When it comes to purchasing hair products off the internet, it is definatley a buyer beware.

Hollie definatley has a right to be concerned. You may have gotten lucky with your purchases, but some people are not as lucky. It can be anything from expired bottle/formula [meaning it's one year or older], to a salon having gone out of business [if your lucky], to some schmuck who used all the product & replenished it with garnier fruitise thinking you wouldn't know the differense.

I had one client who purchase a shine mist from walgreens only to bring it in to me a week later when her hair was so brittle it was breaking off to find out she was one of the unlucky people because there was perm solution in the bottle. & she thought it had smelt funny. :roll:

TO the OP: It would help to know what type of hair you have currently. Sometimes too much product can have the opposite affect on your hair. If you could please post more details I'd love to make some reccomendations for ya!
I only dream in color.

Return to “Styling and Color”