becca has messed her hair up again...

beccah

becca has messed her hair up again...

Post by beccah » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

So, maybe some of you who lurk a lot remember my last post about the orange hair.
Well, I sorted that out but now have a new dilemma...

I wanted white blonde hair again from bright ginger. To cut a long story short it didnt work and its now quite damaged, and SFX Vampire Red.
This would be okay but the SFX has faded to pinky purple :/ Pretty similar in colour to Crazy Colour Magenta.
Im sick of messing about with it. so I've decided Im going to get as close to my natural colour as possible. My natural colour is a very ashy dark blonde. So ashy it looks silvery grey sometimes.

Am I being stupid? Do you guys think this will be difficult to do?

MrsEss

Re: becca has messed her hair up again...

Post by MrsEss » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade! Fade as much as possible before you put anymore chemicals on it. i've done it though, I went from orange to blonde & then recently, more silver. It is possbile, but mildly annoying.

Mkatsi's how to might help: http://www.scribd.com/doc/91449310/Defi ... White-Hair

Also. Hi Beccah *waves*
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

LittlePinkFaery

Re: becca has messed her hair up again...

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Yeah red is a bitch to you hair! Try vitamin c to help fade along with head and shoulders and wash lots! Do not under any circumstances use a colour stripper when there is red in the hair. They don't work...the red comes back!

Return to “Styling and Color”