Karen elson hair colouring

donnaoh

Karen elson hair colouring

Post by donnaoh » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello, im new to this site.

My friend is a hairdresser and will be dying my hair when she arrives in Ireland in few days. She has asked me to get the dye and bleach etc from sallys salon services, so we will be able to do my hair asap. I always go for reds. I got my hair stripped recently so its light ginger colour (after the new dye washing out).

The colour im going for is Karen Elson in the St.John advert.(I have tried putting a picture in but it wont work, im really sorry. Its the pictures with her hands on her hips, wearing a gold/brown tweed jacket and brown lipstick )

Is there a particular professional brand that is best for reds (wella, l'oreal etc). Anyone got any ideas which colour number/names of a brand i should buy?

Also, i noticed there are store brands peroxides and bleach, they are cheaper than the big name brands. Can they be mixed with the wella/ Loreal etc dyes or is it best to keep the one brand for all the necessary products?

Sorry for all the questions, i have got no reply from Laurs and i dont want to buy the wrong products.

Thank you,

Donna

zaea

Re: Karen elson hair colouring

Post by zaea » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

just put [ img ] image url [ / img ] without the spaces :)

Return to “Styling and Color”