Dying hair pink

Zombie_Medusa

Dying hair pink

Post by Zombie_Medusa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 am

So im about to embark on my next hair journey, having pink hair.

My hair is black, BLACK BLACK.

I want to know of a hair bleach that will work well that will not absolutly kill my hair and a type of hot-pink dye that will hopefully last ages.

Any recomendations?
Even if we dont have the same beliefs/ideas, I will respect you. I will offer you common decency. You don't have to impress me, because I'm not here to impress you

FrankenBabe

Re: Dying hair pink

Post by FrankenBabe » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 am

I just tried to go to faded black to blond because I wanted blue. Unless your willing to wait periods of time to go blond and do it slowly, I DO NOT suggest this. My hair was faded and I never was able to get all of the copper out and my hair is fried. Its a big risk. Is it dyed black? Grow it out. Then bleach.

Zombie_Medusa

Post by Zombie_Medusa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 am

No. My natural hair color is black :/
Even if we dont have the same beliefs/ideas, I will respect you. I will offer you common decency. You don't have to impress me, because I'm not here to impress you

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 am

Atomic Pink is the best pink dye, it will last ages.

As for not killing your hair, maybe do a strand test to see how light you can get it, and how damaged it feels. You could bleach once, baby the hair for a week, then bleach again. The good news is, that Atomic Pink will generally come out a nice colour over hair that's not even perfectly blonde :)

Zombie_Medusa

Post by Zombie_Medusa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 am

LOL.
I just ordered two bottles of atomic pink from cypherlox website right before comming on here.
I guess i made a good choice ;D

I had a salon bleach my hair once when i was trying to do the whole purple/silver thing. I dont know what she used but it was amazingggg<4 My hair didnt feel hurt at all and it got WHITE after one used. I was amazed. Too bad the place shut down or else i would just go and get her to bleach it again.

But yeah ill probably do that, thanks for the advice ^-^

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 am

:D it's a very good choice.

There are a few threads around in this section about bleach recommendations/going blonde, if you do a quick search.

Hollie

Post by Hollie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Another Atomic Pink lover here :P Ive been atomic pink for a LONG time now! :)
Fake hair, piercings and fries with that?

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm

ive found atomic pink absolutely useless on my hair faded within a couple of days, but everyones hair is different.
ive bleached y hair from black many a time (dyed black hair) ive always een able to get it to go light enough to colour over and have a vi brant effect in one bleaching, but i dont know if it will e different i your haiir is naturally black, just put some conditiong stuff on it after, cos it'll probably go all stringy and stretchy
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll
sale stuff here, make offers
http://trippytroll.livejournal.com/66563.html#cutid1

Return to “Styling and Color”