blue dye match help!

[Phexxie]

blue dye match help!

Post by [Phexxie] » Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

since i went back to blue, ive used Crazy Colour dyes... much to my displeasure, im not a fan at all >_<
only used them because i was desperate for dye and the local shops in Llandudno had nothing else to offer

anyway, due to the fact that the dye seems to be doing some awfully odd things to my hair, ive decided i cant keep up with using CC and need to find an equivalent from another brand!

heres a pretty close representation of my current colour
apologies for the awful picture and uneven eyebrows... i was tired and not in the 'picture taking' frame of mind

i used a mix of CC Capri Blue and Hot Purple

i tried using a mix of Directions Neon Blue and Violet as that combination seemed to make sense
i tested it out on my HH dreads and they came out so purple theyre now practically black >_<

so, and other recommendations that should get me the same (or very similar) result? ideally Directions... i would use SFX but its a little on the expensive side these days, and when i can get two pots of Directions for £8 im not really willing to start paying more while im supposed to be saving up for other things

thankies in advance :D

[Phexxie]

Re: blue dye match help!

Post by [Phexxie] » Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

yea... probably should!
thanks Madii, i was considering midnight and neon blue, i should probably just go for sfx really....

kaytedies

Re: blue dye match help!

Post by kaytedies » Sat May 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Try Manic Panic's Shocking Blue...thats what I used and it's a pretty close match, me thinks ^_^

Return to “Styling and Color”