OFFERED: Ontario, Canada- Almost anything.

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
UvKITTY

OFFERED: Ontario, Canada- Almost anything.

Post by UvKITTY » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Hey-
I'm located in the Durham region of Ontario Canada. About A half an hour away from Toronto.
I am willing to do, extension installs, dread installs, formal updos, casual styling, prom and bridal hair- with or without dreads-- and pretty much anything you can think of for aprox. $50.00 an hour for styles, and around $100.00 for a full head dread install. It completely depends on what you're interested in.

I'll be receiving my college diploma in my hairworks course October 15th,and advanced hair style and design course- which I'm studying full time right now.

I'll also help you dye your hair funky if your having trouble finding someone to get the back of your head :P.

As for location, I'd prefer people come to me, but I'm willing to travel small distances within the city, for photoshoots, or to houses/ whatever. I'm Also receiving a diploma in make-up in december, if you're looking for the whole she-bang.
UvKITTY - Sh*t To Make You Look Cuter. Tutorials. Hair. Accessories. -http://www.uvkitty.com
KillerCosmetics - For When Cute Just Doesn't 'Cut' It. Vegan, Mineral, Make-Up. - http://killercosmetics.etsy.com

stardustkitten

Re: OFFERED: Ontario, Canada- Almost anything.

Post by stardustkitten » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 am

Hey hun! I live in downtown Toronto and I'm looking for someone to do a full dread install for me in the afternoon on September 28 (my 20th birthday!) Are you free that day? If so, how and where (in Durham or Toronto) would we meet up? Let me know if you're interested :D

UvKITTY

Post by UvKITTY » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:26 pm

sorry hun! I've been sick all week and away from the comp. If you still needthat instal I'd totally be wiling to get together :D
UvKITTY - Sh*t To Make You Look Cuter. Tutorials. Hair. Accessories. -http://www.uvkitty.com
KillerCosmetics - For When Cute Just Doesn't 'Cut' It. Vegan, Mineral, Make-Up. - http://killercosmetics.etsy.com

insanityprincess

Post by insanityprincess » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 am

You wouldn't still be around hey? I can come to you if you're nearby toronto.
Anyways, I need someone who knows what they're doing with dreads and permanent extensions (if possible), I don't have tons of money, if you're $100.00 for a full head install is for the install (and not by hour) that would be perfect.
I'll supply the hair, and if you're in need of a model, maybe we can make some kind of a deal (I would really need the price break =3)

Anyways, I'm hoping you're still around...after a year.. *crossing my fingers*

p.s. It's for my 18th birthday :D
Can I pay you in AWESOMENESS?

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”