Wanted dreads in hampshire

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
Caseyblue

Wanted dreads in hampshire

Post by Caseyblue » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 am

Hello,

I am looking into having my hair dreaded with human hair extensions as my hair is in a bob where the front is longer and reaches my shoulders but the back is about 3" long. I am in the process of growing it to help with the dreads.

I love the idea of adding bright vibrant colours in Blues, Greens, Purples & Pinks to my hair but I don't really know what is the best to achieve this, and what would last as I am hoping for something permanent.

When I had my hair in synthetic single ended dreads it took 4 hours as I have a lot of hair but it is quite thin.

I have had big woollen dreads in vibrant blues. I loved the woollen ones as the colour was great but they where too thick for me. With the synthetic ones I had in they are nice and thin, but feel scratchy and the colour was dull, plus the elastic bands became stringy and broke off unravelling my hair in the process I loved them just they where not permanent.

I am willing and able to travel but hoping to find somewhere close to Hampshire that can fit my hair.

If you can help with any advice or are able to help then please can you email me a price list or details.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance on this matter.

Kindest Regards

Casey Knox

VixenSingsBlack

Re: Wanted dreads in hampshire

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry, but you cannot advertise on this part of the forum until you have been here 30 days and made 50 posts.

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”