show off you pets here!!

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
E-liz

Re: show off you pets here!!

Post by E-liz » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:38 am

I just had my Cat Lily put to sleep last week. She had cancer, it came out of now where it seems. :|

Freakonaleash

Post by Freakonaleash » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 pm

the newest addition to my love of my lifes- Lars (boyfriend named him-and as you can guess he is a big metallica fan). he is soon to have a mate called james. he is 15weeks old and such a cutie,loves cuddles

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Well technically I don't have any pets of my mine own, seeing as my dad refuses to have animals in our house....but when I'm not at Uni I practically live at my best friends house, which basically doubles up as a farm :lol: They have rather a lot of animals! I've adopted them as mine :D Seeing as I'm always at their house and feed, wash, walk and clean up after the animals all the time! Well here they are:

Fudge, Foxy and Elsa: [napping in front of the aga as usual]

Foxy:

Milly:

Molly:

Khandi:

Sky:

Sky and Khandi when they were kittens:

Kittens: these are Sky's kittens. So adorably cute :D

Chickens: - my friends brother wanted to name them - he came up with: Maccy D, Kentucky, Miss Millies, Christmas and Thanksgiving :roll: He is a delightful child :lol: They have 15 chickens in total.

Theres also about 7 guinea pigs, lotsss of fish, and 2 horses too, but I don't have photos of them.
I love them all soooo much!!
~Lead My Astray to Dreamers Hideaway~

http://www.myspace.com/ostara_moon

candycovered

Post by candycovered » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Sky has the most gorgeous face !
& chickens ! my auntie used to keep chickens, but the fox got them :(
strangely enough, she still puts food out for him every night lol
I wish that time would stand still,
if this was part of a film
we would watch the clip all day,
like a portrait of you and I...

Ice_Pick_Abortions

Post by Ice_Pick_Abortions » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Freakonaleash wrote:the newest addition to my love of my lifes- Lars (boyfriend named him-and as you can guess he is a big metallica fan). he is soon to have a mate called james. he is 15weeks old and such a cutie,loves cuddles

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! he looks a lot like our zenit, only zenit is a dumbo
"I have had many troubles, most of which never happened." - Mark Twain
"Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth."

In the ranks of the Indecisive Army..

kezerb

Post by kezerb » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 pm

*Goes to live with OceanSoul*

Mums annoyed I awwwwed so much at the kittens and chickens

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:22 pm

candycovered wrote:Sky has the most gorgeous face !
& chickens ! my auntie used to keep chickens, but the fox got them :(
strangely enough, she still puts food out for him every night lol
Ah I love the chickens! I always try and fail to catch them!! It's hilarious watching the smallest dog - Foxy - chasing them round the garden, and then the chickens turn and charge on the dog and chase her around! Tis rather amusing to see!! :lol: Aw candycovered thats horrible :( We looked after one of mates dogs the one weekend, and it wasnt a chicken friendly dog, and attacked and killed two of the chickens :cry: it was horrible!

Yeh Sky is so adorable! And uber fluffy!! Most of her kittens have been sold now, but two were kept (in the kitten picture its the one at the front with white paws [Charlie] and the one on the right who's kind of squinting [Toby]). They look really cute but they are absolute terrors! When I left to come back to uni, they were still housebound as they hadn't had all there jabs yet, and they'd gotten few several sets of curtains, and lots the netting you put in the window :lol: They also love tweezers! If you leave them on the desk, the kittens steal them! And jewellery, basically anything shiny :lol: Nothing is safe in that house!

Edited to add some Rat love :D :
All the rat photos on here are adorable!! I used to hate rats before I came to uni. I'd never seen a pet rat before and just assumed they'd be like the ones you see on the streets [yeh I'm incredibly stupid :lol: ] But my housemate bought one a few months ago [Oscar] and he is actually the cutest thing ever!! I completely fell in love with him!! He's black and white and so soft!! And really really friendly - which I was surprised by :oops: He always falls asllep on my lap, and is just stupidly cute!! After meeting him my opinions on rats has changed, and I now love them :D

Miss Asphyxia

Post by Miss Asphyxia » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 am

We adopted this tiny, terrified little girl of barely 10 weeks old in the middle of April as a present for my 21st birthday. She could fit on the palm of my hand, and I have very small hands. She was the runt of all the kittens at the shelter and so skinny and scruffy that I had to have her.

Tiny Belle:

Now in October she's a holy terror for mischief and has my entire family (Including my dad, who hates cats) absolutely worship her. She's Queen Muck, but I just call her 'Poo'

A not so tiny Belle:
I am beyond God, I am human

angenocturne

Post by angenocturne » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 am

Mars:

Chloe:

Dubs, RIP:

And my adopted french kitty girl, Miou:

missing is my Neo, who is shy, fat and black, he looks like a mini panther, but fat.
Bite my laughters, drink my tears. Pore into me, volumes, spell me stark and spill me swooning.
-J. Joyce

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 am

@miss asphyxia - your cat is gorgeous :D
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

panda_eyes

Post by panda_eyes » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Here's my cat Demon. He's a lot bigger than this now, but it's the only picture I have on my laptop. He's lovely, never stops talking and loves being patted like a dog and stroked backwards (yes, he's a pervert) :D

He lives at home with my parents - I had to leave him behind when I moved away to go to uni. I so wished I could take him with me!

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:40 pm

i dont have a pic on my laptop atm but i have a lovely white hamster called cloud ill have to get a pic up soon

Freakonaleash

Post by Freakonaleash » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 pm

panda_eyes wrote:Here's my cat Demon. He's a lot bigger than this now, but it's the only picture I have on my laptop. He's lovely, never stops talking and loves being patted like a dog and stroked backwards (yes, he's a pervert) :D

He lives at home with my parents - I had to leave him behind when I moved away to go to uni. I so wished I could take him with me!

he's gorgeous! ive never seen a cat that colour before (not a full body colour anyway)

panda_eyes

Post by panda_eyes » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Freakonaleash wrote: he's gorgeous! ive never seen a cat that colour before (not a full body colour anyway)
Thanks! He's a Havana Brown (basically a brown Oriental Shorthair but for some reason the brown version got their own name ^^) He's got such a massive personality, I always think he's somewhere between a cat and a dog :lol:

CherryLex

Post by CherryLex » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Awwwwwww you guys make me want ratties again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Buddha & Monkey:

Monkey & siblings, who were given to friends:

Monkey and sibling, I think this is Wolverine who we gave to a friend:

The second batch of kittens, out of which we got Ricou & Bella, impossible to tell who'se who in the pic and I need to get new updated pics. They're about a year old now.

This is definitely Ricou though, the child completely destroyed those shoes & is still a shoe cat:

Missing is Timmy, who is a sweet grouch and doesn't pose for pics very often. I'll get him though :twisted:
Invader blood marches through my veins like radio active rubber pants!
THE PANTS COMMAND ME!!!
Do not ignore my veins!

NauseatedKitty

Post by NauseatedKitty » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:09 am

This is our little zoo

This is Sadie

These are her brothers Buddha and Apache

This is Rocky Balboa...he trys to knock you out with his beak.

My little sweeties P-Joe and Nelson

and last but not least our tiny (but full grown) 2 lbs Yorkie Icie

Skip the hop, lets go stright for the scotch!

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Oh my gosh..... panda_eyes your cat is absolutely beautiful!! Never seen a cat like that before, and I have to say he is just gorgeous [**steals**] :D

I came home from uni this weekend, and the kittens are now getting sooo big!!! Tis insane!! They're getting so much heavier to pick up now as well :lol: And they are completely insane :lol:

Toby [aka Tobias/Toblerone/Demon Cat] He's my favourite :D

He loves sitting on top of the paper shredder for some reason :lol:

Toby and Sky:

Charlie and Sky:

Sky attacking the fish tank once again:

The cats are not actually *allowed* on the kitchen table....they seem to always be ignoring this rule :lol:

iamtheparty

Post by iamtheparty » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Miss Asphyxia wrote: A not so tiny Belle:
She is quite possibly the most beautiful cat I've EVER seen (outside of my own, obviously ;) )

I could look at pictures of cats all day.
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirstay.....

http://www.facebook.com/forgottennegatives

Miss Asphyxia

Post by Miss Asphyxia » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 am

Aww, thank you so much! :D I'm sure if Belle could talk she would be flattered :D
I am beyond God, I am human

Beautiful.Mess

Post by Beautiful.Mess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 am

This is Puddin Just after I got her (I took her on for my dads GF coz she belonged to her son who went on remand *snicker*) She reminds me of Ruby Glooms Doom Kitty here!!

Pud @ xmas

This is Lumpy, my birthday pressie! He was so adorable when he was a baby :D

Pud and Lumpy together. Puddin wasn't all that nice a cat and would randomly attack when u were fussing her. she hated Lumpy and ran away months ago...

Lumpy LOVES gettin in/under the duvet.. haha he was the bestest nap partner when i was on amternity leave :D

This Fat Monster is from accross the road, we used to call him the polar bear, and Biff (back to the future) coz hes a big bully but we think hes actually called Joseph LOL.. hes always breaking in our hosue n garden.. as u can see, Lumpy used to see him off when he was a kitten.. now he just takes beatings like a good boy.. lol lucky for him theyve sold their house... i wish i could get hold of him tho... hes so big and cuddly lookin!

CHECK OUR LUMPYS TAIL lol

Out of all the pets i've seen I most wanna steal bud the hamster. hes yummy. I miss my hamsters... and I'm most scared of that pic of cookie the cat hahaha

I'd love more pets but we live in a council house and are only allowed one...
Facebook.com/beautiful.messdreads

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Maddie:

Mabel:

Damned_Delilah

Post by Damned_Delilah » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Large pics. I'm sorry.

After not having pets for years and years. We met Angel, the Newfoundland dog of friends of ours. Soon after we got a Newfoundland dog of our own. Mik(named after his mother; Kim:P ), will be turning 8 this November, but behaves as a pup still!

My parents split up, almost 3 years ago, and the summer after my mom got a place of her own, I gave her a kitten for her birthday, Isis. Two weeks after, she bought another kitten, because he was just too cute: Zeus! A year ago, when I left the house i got a kitten of my own, we call him Hyde, mainly because he was in hiding the first week we got him :P Scardy cat :P
Zeus
http://pics.livejournal.com/damned_delilah/pic/000h33bb
Isis (turtle cat) & Hyde (grey one) Picture is waaay to big, hence the link :P
Zeus & Gismo (the extremely ugly dog my sister owned for a blue Monday.)
[Time And Hard Lessons Are One Kind Of Wisdom.]

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:25 pm

Cutest thread ever! And the Border Collie on the first page soo looks like my Jack! He's my pride and joy.

Just relaxing while I'm inside a shop.

Lying on my parents' bed. Dad's pillow, as usual. This is mirrored (damn photobooth!)

Scaredy cat hiding from the storm...

Cutest pic of Jack the Muchen Tuchen.

twistedhurt

Post by twistedhurt » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Here is my cat Chance.

someone left him behind when they moved out of my townhouse servey last year :(
:) but now he's mine! he likes to play "you can't catch me" a lot lol what he does is sits outside the back door stares at me put his paws on the door and looks cute :P I go to let him in, as soon as I open that door he takes off up the tree and looks back at me like "nanananananananaa you can't get me!" he does this for a good 5 times a day until I get fed up with it and chase him grab him and put him in the house :P the look on his face when this happens is priceless XD
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about CREATING yourself!"

Hollie

Post by Hollie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:43 pm

I just took my bunnies to the vets for a check up and their myximytosis jab and they are all fine. YAY! happy bunnies!

Here they are

Bob:

and Titch:
Fake hair, piercings and fries with that?

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”