Hair History (pic heavy)

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Miss Spookiness

Hair History (pic heavy)

Post by Miss Spookiness » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 am

I havent posted for ages! And keep chaning my hair, so thought it would be fun to put all my pictures together, lol.
Started with red and changed it because i was going through one of those 'NEED TO CHANGE EVERYTHING' moments lol, then after decided i wanted it back, but everyone had it because of rihanna, so changed it again and so on, im never content LOL.
Slightly gutted as i had super long hair for fours years with the bright red and such, but then i started curling it alot and a colour that went wrong ended up with having to bleach it more than i wanted and most of the length broke off :-(
So mad at myself as id done so well for so long, so stuck with wearing extensions for now!
But yeh, hair history show off.

First i had turquoise and black dreads yeaaaaaaaars ago, maybe 8 years, at the time I had to get the hair from Sweden as nowhere else did it and no one really had it, loved these soooooooo much! My all time fav colour.

Then pinks, purple and fuschias (sp?)

I was just plain black after that and then did my hair turquoise, used a fudge royal blue over brassy bleached hair, it washed out straight away, so then used atomic turquoise by MP, but i couldnt be bothered with the upkeep, so went back to black.

I had plain black dreads and then black and red dreads

Then i went all bright red for ages

Had all red dreads but didnt get a great photo of them as i was really ill and threw up on them two days after having them put in, GUTTED doesnt even come close, had to take them out >_<

After that had some black underneathe for a little change

Then changed it because i was being compared constantly to some other girl trying to make herself look like me for freaky reasons >_<
Chose purple, but pimpin purple came out awful

Let that fade out to pink

Then went directions violet but it woulnt take to my roots properly, just toned them silver

So then went MP ultra violet which was a bit darker but still blue purple, really liked it :-)
Got fed up of that though and went back red! LOL

Got fed up of red again and the whole rihanna craze still going on so went to turquoise, used enchanted forest and turquoise to start

Then just used turquoise so it was super bright!

All the hair culring and colour changes took their toll so had to first have it cut off, then go back black to save my hair, kept the front bit, and got the hair dye itch again so went pink at the front, wasnts really me

So now ive ended up back to turquoise with the black LOL

Phew!!! Didnt realise id had all these til i finished this!

Not very interesting but yeh lol xxx

Battlesheep

Re: Hair History (pic heavy)

Post by Battlesheep » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

You look lovely in every picture and you suit every colour, but the colour I like the most on you is the bright turquoise. :D
*boing!*

venus

Post by venus » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Totally agree with Battlesheep and as I'm biased I love the pimpin purple too :)

Monique_marion_may

Post by Monique_marion_may » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh Sophie it's lovely to have you back! So beautiful in every photo, I couldn't start to try and pick a favourite!

volksblues

Post by volksblues » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:35 pm

i love it all! you are amazing
Steph's Custom Crochet: Etsy // Facebook
I am open to trades! Show me what you have (dreads/headbands/clothes/dread accessories) and if you have something I fancy I will trade you for a custom piece!

Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 pm

I think you wear all the colours well, but my two personal favourites are the turqoise then the red. :)

dread_addiction

Post by dread_addiction » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

wow very pretty lady :)

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”