Some recently Made Jewelry

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
synthetic-creature

Some recently Made Jewelry

Post by synthetic-creature » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Well I want to start off by Apologizing for 2 things : 1.) I thought this would be too much for what i made today thrAlead... and 2.) My camera charger is MIA so this is all cell phone pics and for that... ehhh I do apologize cause it doesnt justify the pieces.

Moving on.. a little background... I buy antique jewelry and then I modernize it with things that are my own flare.
Also if you want to make any of these for yourself... Let me know.

CRITQUE MORE THAN WELCOME!

THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

This is the Cameo Lace Collar. Im currently making matching cuffs :)

Bottled Luck Necklace.. about 46 in of chain... hand done.. the pink was prebought as a bracelet.
pink bottle says: Toxic Kisses
White bottle says: Pure souls.

Bib Necklace.

Creepy things.. I actually cought the spider myself... i am ungodly affraid of them and it was supposed to be dead...catch that word? i freaked. lol.

Love/hate double sided necklace - - Hand drown but i referenced from some images off google.

Sea Shell Necklace... see what happens when you look at swim suits then decide to make something? lol

Hand of Death Necklace... i have about worn this out.

Saint/sinner Rose necklace

Rose and thorn breacelet
..::Creature::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BoNe jEwElRy By CrEaTuRe ]

VixenSingsBlack

Re: Some recently Made Jewelry

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

really nice stuff! Love the last bracelet :)

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 am

The bib necklace is gorgeous. And would actually solve my problem of not being able to wear costume jewellery through sensitivity. Very nice.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

synthetic-creature

Post by synthetic-creature » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks. Again sorry the pictures aren't great. it would be great if I got good pics. But i still am proud of my work. I don't think im too bad
..::Creature::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BoNe jEwElRy By CrEaTuRe ]

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”