Re-Purpled ;)

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Vex88

Re-Purpled ;)

Post by Vex88 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Dyed my hair purple last year using Directions Plum.. loved the colour but it stained everything...So I tried SFX deep purple the next time..but it was right on top of it so they ended up both staining everything :/
I loved the colour but the hassle was too much so I considered changing colour again. Hummed and hawed over dying my hair black and in the end it took me so long to decide what to do that my roots were nearly at my ears >.<

So..went to Sallys (theres a chick there with ever changing hair and shes always really helpful) and bought some Fudge Paint box in blueberry hill.
I really like the outcome especially as I didnt bleach my hair first.. doesnt look too bad with the purple that was already on and the only thing that got stained this time was the bath..which is easily cleaned with bleach :)

I also cut my hair again a few weeks back so its kinda layered and roughly shoulder length now. My fringe annoys me sometimes but I like it when it sits right,lol.
I bought chunky dreads on here but not sure if I want to install them..considering getting/making natural style dreads...but i'll think on it.

Kirsty x
There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
---------------------------------------
Facebook
Etsy!
DysfunctionDesigns on Facebook
Artfire!

liz

Re: Re-Purpled ;)

Post by liz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm

looks really nice, i like the cut too :)
http://www.lizsterry.com http://www.facebook.com/SterryArt
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -mm

Monique_marion_may

Post by Monique_marion_may » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah it does look really nice :D

CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm

the color looks nice and your eyes are so pretty
*Manda*

emmalooxx

Post by emmalooxx » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am

i like it :)
<3 "I don't consider myself to be a pessimist, I see a pessimist as someone who is waiting for it to rain...And yet I feel soaked to the skin. " - Leonard Cohen

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”