Baby Scan :)

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
MadamRooRoo

Baby Scan :)

Post by MadamRooRoo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi, I know this is total nothing to do with hair and make up, but i wanted to show the scan I had done last month. This will be my 2nd child (my daughter will be 6 soon). So pleased having another one after trying for a while. this scan was my 12 week one, which now make me 16 weeks and 1 day, makes me due on august 1st. is there anyone else out there who have scans of their own? i dont mind if i have girl or boy, but would be nice to find out when i have my next scan next month.

anyway, here it is :D

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less - Eddie Izzard

MrsEss

Re: Baby Scan :)

Post by MrsEss » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Yeah, loads in the mommy thread o the noise & general chatter section.

My scan pics are framed.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

..::AtomicLox::..

Re: Baby Scan :)

Post by ..::AtomicLox::.. » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Aww! I have a whole arsenal of my own. I get new ones every month or so... only awesome thing about a complicated pregnancy. :P

Congrats!
The mind and hands behind Imp And Petal dreads!

http://www.impandpetal.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/ImpAndPetal

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”