Big girls you ARE beautiful! *IMG HEAVY*

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
NaturalistDesigns

Re: Big girls you ARE beautiful! *IMG HEAVY*

Post by NaturalistDesigns » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:51 am

I do say, I just love your bum. :D I really do!

There's a couple of lovely big ladies in the villiage - My Ex's Mum, Jen Jen; and a lady who gets the bus. She's so lovely and Jen Jen is lovely to hug :D

plum poison

Post by plum poison » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 am

Hey girlies i'm a size 16 kinda fluctuates between 14-18 sometimes though. just thought i'd say my piece. I am unhappy about my size and i'd love to be a size 10 but i know that unless i put a ridiculous amount of effort in i'm never going to get there. but at the end of the day my boyfriend loves me and wants to settle down and buy a house with me, and constantly tells me how beautiful i am so i can't really ask for more...
like this one- good photography made me look more streamlined

spittingpink

Post by spittingpink » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 am

My god...all you girlies are sooooo....much smaller than me! its so sad to see that you feel bad about your bodies in anyway, you all have great figures!

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 am

Not brilliant but the best i got (And most recent)

ImageImage

Less recent:
ImageImage

I'll get more recent ones soon, but I go between a 16-18 bottom and stay at a 18-20 top.
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

~Azaezl~

Post by ~Azaezl~ » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 am

I think you all look great but it really comes down to how you feel about yourself, loads of people think / say you look beautiful but if you don't feel it it's hard to believe.

I have more body shots :D I took some pics for the what I wore today thread(yesterday) and I managed to find another full body shot from last week and I look alot different depending on what I wear. For instance this is what I wore last week;

makes me look huuuge yet the top I have on is a size 14, the skirt is a 20 but is big on me, then there is yesterday's outfit;

top again is 14, jacket is a 16(I can't do it up) trousers are a 39" waist and are massive there but kinda tight on my hips, clothing sizes are so messed up!!
Kanadeta senritsusae, Mou todokanai yumeno ato
Facebook

absolutebrutal

Post by absolutebrutal » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

plum poison - WOW! how can you be unhappy with your size when you're so 'effing gorgeous =P! my bloke raised an eyebrow at those pictures.
http://thebeadmarket.bigcartel.com/ - Beads, Craft Supplies, Incense and Oils, One of a kind home made items!

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:45 am

Im a 20 - 22 top atm and a 24 - 26 arse. Going out as a pirate tonight in a LEG AVENUE costume so i will get some photos :shock:

I was an 18 last year, and have gained 5 stone in a year due to over eating, drinking and being depressed... so more eating :lol:

Im back at slimming world now though so fingers crossed ill loose a couple of stone by xmas! :mrgreen:

Dude

Post by Dude » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 pm

~Azaezl~ wrote:top again is 14, jacket is a 16(I can't do it up) trousers are a 39" waist and are massive there but kinda tight on my hips, clothing sizes are so messed up!!
I agree there! Some clothes I can fit into a 16 - 20 top and bottom - 14-18.

Some size 16's are too tight for me yet I have jeans that are a 16 that fit perfectly! It is rather annoying.
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

NaturalistDesigns

Post by NaturalistDesigns » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm annoyed with sizing also; due to the yo yo weight I've never been able to find a single item of clothing I feel bloody comfy in. I barely feel sexy; which isn't right as Mr Paul does everything right inside the bedroom.

Ah well *positives* red hair is sexy, so that's one good thing

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 pm

This is the only photo i got of me last night :lol: caught off guard with my fooking glasses on ARGH1

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 pm

you sexy lady! go the boobies!

NaturalistDesigns

Post by NaturalistDesigns » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Just commented you on Facebook Ally lol :D

I do love this picture of you :D

kezerb

Post by kezerb » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

See Ally! I'm not the only one who loves it :P

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am

Ally, you even look great when caught off guard! It takes me soooooooooooooo long to pose and find a picture I like. :shock: :( :lol:
I am neither blue nor red. I am a proud recruit of the Indecisive Army!

illithid

Post by illithid » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:40 pm

You all look fab! I tried to work up the nerve to take some pics and failed dismally :)

Lorny, you really work that checked dress, thats an awesome style and I don't think a skinny girl would pull it off half as well!

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:30 pm

most of my trousers are a 16, on skinny days i can wear a 14 - or depending on where i got it. I don't have any pictures of me full length - i will do though once i return from WGW. soemtimes people think i'm skinnier than i actually am coz i'm tall (5'10) & when i used to weigh myself everyone always guessed at 2 stone lighter, so i guess i carry it well. i'm a typical pear shape.

at my heaviest i was about 13 or 14 stone (about a UK 18) - i still remember crying on the end of my bed coz i'd caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror & thought i was repulsive.

i've jsut had a look through all the photos on the tread & i must say you all look flabulous - i think skinny women are aweful to look at - that's not a woman - marilyn monroe was a 16 & was loved by millions, so why now do we see all the air brushed women in magazines & on TV. should we be ashamed of who we are? NO we shouldn't. as long as you & close people around you love you - who cares what the magazine depicts!!!!
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Kaminoke

Post by Kaminoke » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Haha, this thread makes me smile once again. I spend all day looking at pictures of tiny models, and it's always nice to know that there are people around that look like me as well :)

I've decided that fat or not, I'm going to make the effort to be absolutely fabulous every day.

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 am

You ladies all look fabulous!! confidence is a women's sexiest assett
hope you don't mind me putting my two pence in even tho i'm a size 12-14
when i was with my ex i obsessed about my body! i was so unhappy with myself even tho epople always used to say i looked nice and i was pretty skinny at one point. i actually felt worse about myself when i was skinnier. i still hated looking in the mirror. i'm 5'11'' so people always think i'm skinnier than i actually am which is actually quite nice. But, since i've been with my new man i'm bigger than i've ever been and i love every inch of myself...it's not just the compliments he gives me - altho he does ALL the time...it's more the fact that he makes me feel so at ease with myself that i am comfortable in my own skin - he makes me feel sexy no matter what i look like...plus it helps that since i've put on weight my boobs have got bigger and you know what men are like :roll:
Yay for the lovely men in our lives!!!

you lovely ladies are an inspiration to ALL sizes :)
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

[[Violet.Nightmare]]

Post by [[Violet.Nightmare]] » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm

I don't see why anybody should feel bad about their natural size! as long as its not the weight isn't because your actually eating mountains in a day and not doing any exercise then there's absolutely nothing wrong with being bigger! you girls look amazing!
i odnt think anyone should want to be model size... i eat almost normally [bipolarness gives me issues with food occasionally] and im a size 8... but im SO jealous of everyone with a figure! you all have boobs and bums... which thin people loose... why anyone would chose to be model thin actually confuses me!
plum poison i actually want to steal your body! i would kill to look like you in the corset plus skirt! and littlepinkfaery your corsets... wow!
"Once you cressp you just cant splessp"

slinkypanda

Post by slinkypanda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:34 am

TenderTendrils wrote:This is the only photo i got of me last night :lol: caught off guard with my fooking glasses on ARGH1

Baby you're hot! :lol:

*My fat experience*
I used to have a problem growing up when i was still in middle and high school, people always teased and called me fat constantly.* I was so ashamed of my body for years in middle school i would wear baggy clothes and i was at most 136 pounds at 5 2- 5 4 as i became a teenager. I wouldnt even take off my coat in death valley like summers that we get here. As young as i could remember my weight was an issue because my parents would always argue about it and my grandma would always tell me i was big boned and other people would obsess over my weight cause im part hispanic and hispanic culture is obsessive over weight.

As soon as i escaped high school and threw out my medication (anti-deppressants, pain, sleeping etc) (i was ill and gained until i was 170 in the advent of chronic unknown illnes and cyrriatic athritis) and went on the atkins/low carb diet and i pretty much lost all the weight i had ever carried in about 5 months until i was down to 120 pounds
Last edited by slinkypanda on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sick Puppy

Post by Sick Puppy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:46 am

You girls all look so gorgeous!

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to put this, but its about weight and all :P

I really really really envy curvacious girls with fantastic hips, thighs and boooobies :P I have struggled all my life with my weight - but not with keeping it down. I can barely keep it on v_v
All my life I have been picked on in primary and high school and now in "the real world." - girls would pinch my lunch and say "You don't need it, you can STAY skinny" like I WANTED to be that way.. I used to get held down and punched, chased by boys and girls in their cars and once some girl cut all my hair off for "being a skinny bitch"
I get really odd looks when I order massive meals at Take Away shops like I couldn't eat it (I seriously eat like a stock horse :P), and at one stage my AWFUL Aunty used to follow me to the toilets to make sure I wasn't throwing up! It was utter crud..

I hate that I look like a boyish stick insect - I seriously would give anything to get some gorgeous curves like all of you!

You all look SO amazing!
(L)_____________________(L)

candycovered

Post by candycovered » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 am

Sick Puppy wrote:
I hate that I look like a boyish stick insect - I seriously would give anything to get some gorgeous curves like all of you!
word. I'm flat every which way ! :(

you girls are all so sexy & stunning ! xx
I wish that time would stand still,
if this was part of a film
we would watch the clip all day,
like a portrait of you and I...

tazzyface

Post by tazzyface » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 am

[[Violet.Nightmare]] wrote:but im SO jealous of everyone with a figure! you all have boobs and bums... which thin people loose...
Not necessarily. I'm a pretty big girl and I am totally flat chested. I used to be an A/B cup but then they started shrinking, I lost like 5kg and now I'm a AA cup. And my bum isn't as big as most people my size would have... but I'm not complaining about that 8-)
More human than human

sammu

Post by sammu » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 pm

I work with girls who are all sizes 6-10 and they all tell me they're fat. It makes me very angry they can say that in front of me, especially because I'm 16-18! The way I see it, even if you do lose the weight (like some of the girls have), you won't always be happy. You'll always pick at yourself over things that don't exist.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not gonna lose any weight, so I'm putting up with it. Sometimes Gok Wans' advice works, y'know! ;)

Seeing this thread makes me happy though. YOU GIRLS ARE ALL NORMAL, PERFECTLY FINE AND GORGEOUS. KEEP IT THAT WAY. <3

slinkypanda

Post by slinkypanda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:17 pm

* Also one thing that helped me lose weight i do have to say was watching old movies. Movie starlets of the past werent skinny, look at Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren they were big girls by todays standards and they were completely beautiful, they were part of my inspiration. :i2:

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”