Brighton Hairy Meet - TODAY - UPDATE PLEASE READ

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
ClaireCalavera

Re: Brighton Hairy Meet - Sat 11th October - 11am

Post by ClaireCalavera » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Just wanted to bring this back up again as it's this Saturday :)

Anyone else?
"Make any joke you want, you know I look good" - Stewie Griffin

neonpixie

Re: Brighton Hairy Meet - Sat 11th October - 11am

Post by neonpixie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm

11 sounds good for me- there are trains from chi that arrive at 10.50 or 11 :i2:
Oscail mo shúile, Nìos mò, Èist è sin, Ar an tsáile snámha, Fol lol the doh fol the day...

ClaireCalavera

Re: Brighton Hairy Meet - TOMORROW - 11am!

Post by ClaireCalavera » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Just an update as it's tomorrow:

those of you I have spoken to already know that I am really quite ill at the moment. I am worse today - I can barely move now as I had to drag my sorry behind all over uni yesterday rather than rest. :(

I'm staying under wraps today in hope that I will feel better tomorrow, but this is a warning: I may not make it, but please go ahead and meet without me if I can't!!

I don't want to ruin anyone else's day by being ill - this flu thing has ruined my weekend plans and put me even further behind with my halloween organisation :( Especially as it seems to have already gone to my chest, which may mean a course of antibiotics - booo!

I'm so sorry to you all if I have let you down - I will do my best to be there but I am finding it difficult to breathe just sitting up, let alone walk around :roll: I will of course keep you updated, but please note the meet will not be cancelled .. it just might not have me in it :cry:

neonpixie

Post by neonpixie » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:55 pm

aw no! hope you do feel better hun x
Oscail mo shúile, Nìos mò, Èist è sin, Ar an tsáile snámha, Fol lol the doh fol the day...

NozomiStar

Post by NozomiStar » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 pm

yea dont push things or worry about the meeting, just focus on getting well.

*pixel hugs*

[edit]

whos actually coming then just for confirmation?
Nomzomi queen of the Noms

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm not :(

I have about £9 to my name at the moment...it's really annoyed me because I missed the London meet too..

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:47 pm

I live in Brighton so I'll be here anyway, I probably can't stay around all day though as I have some stuff to do, but I hope this still goes ahead, it would be nice to meet people!
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

NozomiStar

Post by NozomiStar » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 am

Unfortunatly my fella has been struck down with the same as claire so i will also be unable to make it. even if i have done my hair and everything. :(

if he feels better later we will advance into town and see if anyone is around,

really feel bad about not making it as it would be good to meet people my age and with the same intersts.
Nomzomi queen of the Noms

ClaireCalavera

Re: Brighton Hairy Meet - TODAY - UPDATE PLEASE READ

Post by ClaireCalavera » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 am

I apologise profusely to anyone who has ventured to Brighton today who had hoped that the meet would be thriving :( I am (as you can see by the time of this post) still at home, wrapped in a blanket and drinking tea, in no fit state to leave the house, but thinking about what a beautiful Autumn day it is for a meet!!!

Stupid man flu plague! :evil:

As the small group has grown smaller, I have resigned myself to bed for the afternoon in hopes I will be better at least for Dylan Moran tomorrow.. :?

I will try to arrange a meet closer to xmas perhaps as people could come xmas shopping.. or perhaps I'll just give up organising things. Halloween parties seem to be the only thing I can do! :oops:

My sincerest apologies again and again, I'm going to go crawl back into bed now... xxx

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”