Ducks,Swans

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Dude

Ducks,Swans

Post by Dude » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:57 pm

I went to feed the ducks and whatever else was down there, and I managed to get some nice pics of them. Esp the babies :D
And yes I was pretty close to the swans and their baby. The pigeons just swamed around me as soon as they saw me :lol:

(I just realised that its not a goose but a baby swan!)

There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

my_purple_skys

Re: Ducks,Swans

Post by my_purple_skys » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 pm

aaaaaah! my favorite thing to do is go and feed the ducks....but we have to go very early or very late.....for some reason my b/f is a bit funny about being seen out with the 6ft2 21 year old wierdo making coo-ing noises and hopping around with bread hehe!!
" theres always something out there for you "

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 pm

I was there honking at the swans. I must admit considering there was mummy and daddy swan with their baby, the daddy was very placid. I know they can be very very territorial.
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

twigletstar

Post by twigletstar » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Awwwww!

Those little babies bring tears to my eyes with the cuteness :D

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 pm

It was funny at one point, mummy swan was telling off baby swan by gently nipping his/her beak.
Was sooooooooooooooooooo adorable!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”