THE CHAT THREAD... For all your silly posts and chatter (12)

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
ShadowThrone

Re: THE CHAT THREAD... For all your silly posts and chatter

Post by ShadowThrone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks, I hope it passes quickly. I haven't puked for a few hours so that's a good sign :oops: I did however get up, and I was so weak and dizzy I fell down and smacked my head on the floor. Got a cut and a bump there now, my OH had to shift me onto the sofa. What a morning!

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 am

Yay that's awesome - free weekend :).

Poor Amy, I hope you'll be ok today so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend :(.

Going out to the post office to pick up some games then off to see a friend from Jagex for lunch. I'm also off to STOMP later with work, I vaguely remember STOMP but not seen them in a long time, should be interesting.

Whilst they all go out drinking, I'm going to come home, cook some tea and relax. :lol:

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am

eurgh, in bed now. Hoping to get some sleep, and the OH is looking after me bless him. Got some drinks from the chemist. I'm just so dizzy when I get up.

On a happier note, my new body jewelry has arrived :D

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Town was mental. I don't know much about St Patrick but, from what I can work out, he is the patron saint of all-day drinking and twat-hats.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

My footsies are all cut up from my pumps, no idea why, just got in my car and saw a lot of blood on my toes...sigh!

Not going out tonight, got back and felt awful so I'm going to see my friend tomorrow, for now I'm going to cook tea and get myself a cuppa.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Amy, the asssitant manager has been vomiting & evacuating her lower area all week. She's lost 11lb. Nothing she eats or drinks will stay down & she's shaky, dizzy, having blackouts and got major stomach pain.

AFAIK she is ok today, but t lasted a few days. It doesn't seem to be contagious though.

I hope it's not the same thing & it passes for you soon. xx
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

That sounds even more horrific than how I've been feeling (the several days part especially!) I think I did black out earlier though, I just fell down and took the lamp with me and I don't actually remember it, the OH didn't suspect anything like that as he knows I'm clumsy :lol: until I croaked help. I've been able to keep down a protein drink from the chemists, a banana and a piece of dry toast so far, so I really hope the worst is over, at least the vomming etc. Haven't felt this ill in ages, eurgh!

Hope you're all having a more fun Saturday night, I think we'll watch a movie and I'll try and eat a little more, then slope off to bed and sleep it off!

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm

I just had a freaky few minutes where the forum wasn't available.

I had a little snooze on the sofa and when I woke up, the football is on. Tits.

I have remembered though, that I bought the maple syrup Ben and Jerry's yesterday. And a bottle of Bailey's. I'm going to go off and do an hours of 'tics, then begin an exercise in how sick I can make myself feel.

Gracey xx

patricia*star

Post by patricia*star » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Evening all, ive had a mental day today and ive just had my first sit down since 9.30 this morning!

We had the gazette and ITV news in the park today for the unveiling of a memorial bench, check out ITV news sarah and dani. However, you will not see me there. I was hid behind people because my uniform makes me look like a kid who has put their parents clothes on in an attempt to look big. Also i was rammy due to all the clean up work i had to do before the event.
So if you do see it on the news please note how lovely and tidy the area and the flower beds look and you will what ive been up to this morning!

I was then alone for the last hour of work and a gang of lads tried to drive my golf buggy. When i told them off they called me a slag repeatedly so i did the only thing i could think of..... I told them to fuck off. They then chased after me and hid behind a bush waiting for me to go past then again so i decided that i would just go back to the staff room in the opposite direction because im not stupid :lol:

Do you think i have earned a chinese tonight ladies?
The show must go on. Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile still stays on.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I've just scrubbed the bathroom. It's getting ripped out tomorrow, but the "it must be clean and spotless" mode kicked in anyways!

I'm gonna have a final lush bath. I got bath bombs for xmas & the kids have used more than I have!
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Haha I always think insults are an effective measure of a person's intelligence. 'Slag' is ranking pretty low on the IQ spectrum. I think you have earned your takeaway, Lisa.

The football was abandoned after 40 minutes. I was jubilant for a moment, but a Bad Thing has happened. Not that there is only one game going on of course, so I'm still on track for my Me-time.

Gracey xx

Izzybeau

Post by Izzybeau » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Lil one in bed and party in full swing. Unfortunately in a room full of loud men shouting at football on xbox. Not my kind of party. Bed seems appealing right now. Bored.com :(
http://www.facebook.com/izzybeau.uk

(\__/)
(='.'=) OoOoOooohhh!!!
(")_(")

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I'm tempted to go to bed. I'm nucking fackered!!!

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Think I'm gonna hit the sack too. Terrified I'm gonna puke again :( what a horrible day!

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Let's hope not, Amy. Here's wishing you feel better tomorrow.

I'll be hitting the hay soon myself.

Gracey xx

patricia*star

Post by patricia*star » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am

Morning all, there is definately something going round because bri was spewing lastnight and this morning as im getting ready for work im getting that horrible feeling in my stomach that tells me the food i ate yesterday is still sat heavy in there, just waiting to be seen again :shock: i hope i can hold off the inevitable until i finish work at 6 *crosses fingers*

Hope your feeling better today amy xxx
The show must go on. Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile still stays on.

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 am

Blimey it really is going around. That's how mine started Lisa :shock: hope it's not the same, or it waits off! Well I didn't puke and/or worse, had a good long sleep and I'm having another slice of toast now, seem to be able to get around without getting dizzy now too. My OH was having to help me around yesterday. I really hope that's over now. Gah.

Resting today anyway.

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am

Take it easy, Amy. Fluid and rest. The one that is flying around here is followed by a period of horrendous squits, so I hope that neither of you have that.

Jordan went to bed last night complaining of dizziness and feeling sick. But the bathroom is next to my room and I didn't hear her up through the night so I'm hoping it amounted to nothing.

In other news, my mister is very lucky still to own his own dick this morning, after being deluded enough to think waking me up at 4:30am for sex was a good idea. I doubt he will be speaking to me today, and that is probably for the best.

Gracey xx

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am

Oh the horrendous squits were there as well as the puking, it was truly horrific. I think it's why I passed out, there was literally nothing left anywhere in my stomach *shudder* at least it's all over with if it happens at the same time though :? seem to have lost a kilo since Friday as well.

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

Well, i have just been spoilt rotten. I have Lush goodies, a new yoga mat and dumbells and the Urban Decay Naked pallette. And a Wonder Woman card.

Mama's Day rocks!

Gracey xx

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 am

Aww happy mummy day ladies :D.

Got my mum some flowers - roses/lillies and a card, she cried apparently and I felt bad that I couldn't be there with her. I think she's really missing my Nan this year. :(

She's all good though and is putting her feet up for the day! :)

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 am

Oooh nice haul Gracey :D

I sent my mum a cookbook.

Little Wicked

Post by Little Wicked » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 am

My OH has discovered the joy of a big gay bath. Everytime I have a lovely Lush bath, he wants the bathwater after I get out, and then proceeds to soak for ages in the bath. In hindsight, perhaps an entire Lush bubble bar in one bath is a bit excessive. There were literally mountains of bubbles. Maybe half a bar next time.
Mindi Kay: loves dreads,corsets, shoes, makeup & fashion, obsessed with all things horror/gore related.
http://littlewickedsworld.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.littlewickedsemporium.co.uk

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Hmm, it seems the vultures are circling on my facebook page. I've had a couple of messages to say that messages have been sent offering services to my customers. While I have no issue passing on work, I would want to be able to vouch for the quality. I have just hidden my friends list but, if any of you that are on my page do get any messages, please would you let me know?

I decided I couldn't be arsed with going out for dinner because that would involve a) getting dressed and b) mixing with the public so instead I'm ging to cook up a feast.

Gracey xx

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Ah dear, bloody birds!

Decided to stay in, was supposed to go round a friends, but my phone didn't let me know she'd text until just now and it'll take me til 6ish to get there, which is a pain, we've both been putting it off for a while now, so I really need to make the effort. Might buy her a choccie bar tomorrow to say sorry.

Otherwise, just put some food in the oven and vowed to complete all my games, I've got about 15 and half I've never played/touched, once completed I'll sell them on. Cha-ching.

Nervous about tomorrow - eek!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”