MASCHINENFEST!!

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
blu3linn

MASCHINENFEST!!

Post by blu3linn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:15 pm

starting on thursday, 4-day long party =D=D=D

any of you lovely hairladies goin?

I AM!!! XD

(and as you can all see, i am EXCITED!!)

Dystopatica

Re: MASCHINENFEST!!

Post by Dystopatica » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Not this year sadly, but me and the boy have been discussing it tonight and we're seriously tempted for next year. It'll be a toss up between the line up for that and Infest or WGT. Infest has been pretty disappointing the last couple of years so we're more than likely heading to Germany!

I hope you have an awesome time. It's Architect & Enduser and Iszoloscope I'd be most excited for. :D
Monochrome Militia
Dystopatica.com

PostModernistTrash

Post by PostModernistTrash » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 am

Have recently moved just next door really (Dus.) from the UK and was thinking about it... would tickets still be on sale if we decided at real short notice?!

blu3linn

Post by blu3linn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:20 pm

PostModernistTrash wrote:Have recently moved just next door really (Dus.) from the UK and was thinking about it... would tickets still be on sale if we decided at real short notice?!

tbh, i really dont know. worth emailing them about it?

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”